Twins and Me #23 Her language is so obscene, it’s not hard to have twins in a routine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she call her father Michael or dad ? She stopped herself saying Michael in her speech about Fionn as if its something someone has said to her but she's making out its herself coming up with it . I'm not a violent person but sometimes I just want to punch her for being such a stupid selfish self-centred person

Reactions: 7
Did she call her father Michael or dad ? She stopped herself saying Michael in her speech about Fionn as if its something someone has said to her but she's making out its herself coming up with it . I'm not a violent person but sometimes I just want to punch her for being such a stupid selfish self-centred person
And Da earlier. She's never called him da 🤦

Reactions: 3
Hands up if you believe Fionn said he didn't want to ruin granda's hair o_O how does she make it up the child never came up with that on his own.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Watching her, I think she honestly believes the shite out of her mouth. And it’s getting worse. You could actually guess what she’s going to say next once she starts stringing her stories together. Lala land she lives in. It’s getting harder to watch each day. My nerves were shot with those kids out the window. She made it into a joke. If she doesn’t cop herself on something is gona happen to one of those children. Too busy filming for her fans than teach them how to be safe and right from wrong. That’s her job. Protect them. Raise them right, enjoy them. Stop wishing them away and telling thousands of strangers how she can never get a break. It’s embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 18
Using the kids for content , like it’s obvious she does this for the attention of the children’s father but am shook here she is scraping the barrel putting out so much of the kids life’s talking about feeling sorry for fionn yet he has a sister who she favours , she let’s Erin bully the life of him why wouldn’t he feel different. She needs to spending money on drink and book a therapist for herself something wrong when you make up stories all day long & try get the attention of the kids father . Does she know that she can’t get a man because of her fake act she has for the gram !!

Reactions: 13
So if she admits that her little son hates goodbyes etc....
Then why the hell would you try trigger the poor child going to camp 'you gonna miss me?' As someone else here said, why not hype him up asking oh you gonna enjoy camp.. its gonna be great fun... instead of triggering the child... ugh

What a bleep I'm sorry... but she is...

Reactions: 33
Why on earth would she need to say “god love us” because they came back from a party 😂 its like she doesn’t know hiw to speak without them dreaded f€&kn words!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know a few people who spin lies to suit their narrative, and it's genuinely lies, about certain family situations and things that have happened (or not happened) and life instances in general, but they really and truly believe themselves, or that they are hard done by and the 'victim'.. Its totally narcissistic and I really think Julie believes her shite and the rest of us are off our rockers to question her. She turns her untruths back on "trolls/jealous" people.

Reactions: 7
The man offered pizza and Fionn said he wanted sausages and rashers. Failing to see how that is sooooooo funny. Dope

Reactions: 19
Fionn needs speech and language therapy. He also needs play therapy. He is definitely struggling with separation anxiety. He is naturally a gentle soul.. circumstances aren't helping him reach his full potential.

Reactions: 17
Why is she acting like she didn't know her code for sweetking was working. She literally has sp on the screen and every other advertiser has the same discount 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why is she acting like she didn't know her code for sweetking was working. She literally has sp on the screen and every other advertiser has the same discount 🙄
I thought that too...big SP in the corner and she acting like she's giving away a big deal..... sorry but it's a tit act. 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.