Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m new here but always wondered when she brought out them egg things after her dad passed, did she earn money off them? Like earned money off her dad passing 🙈

Reactions: 1

21tales

Yes I was surprised she shared it, deleted it quickly. She also shared another post of a lady who had also received her passports after doing all the things April had done. Woman said she literally kept phoning the office and the staff were so rude. Yes I'd be rude too if some instahun was phoning to get her passport for her free holiday while other people are missing funerals etc. Some people 😒
Who’s this insta hun ye are talking about?

Puffin

VIP Member
Is this the same fella from the coffee date she had a week or so ago??
That's the way I took it. That he was the same guy from the coffee date so that was the first date and this is the second date and that she wasn't counting Saturday night as a date

Sweet king must be paying some amount of money for them to advertise, he has loads of them on board. Even those who promote diets and plans etc. Which annoys me as I know for sure they aren't eating them themselves. But look he's made a fortune and has done something right.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
is the mobile far from her house?? Seems a bit cruel to be dragging the kids up and down in that heat! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially when they have every toy under the sun at home and a lovely playhouse rotting in the garden 🙄🙄
It would be a good 45/50 mins easily

Bulmers

VIP Member
On my break now and just saw she’s gone to a place up the road from me. I’m devasted as josie is such a nice lady who does brows free of charge for cancer patients who lose their hair. And this donkey getting free treatment I’m raging over it. Sorry to say but I won’t be going there again.
You should contact the owner and let her know the reason you want be back, only way of getting through to people

Sugersweet

I have been on that train too and I would never leave my toddler sit on there own I would sit beside them and my arm around them as they could easy fall out if they stood up

Alucia

VIP Member
Liz from.Irish triplet mammy won't be happy ali has a video up of her giving the 2 fingers to the guards. Liz needs own thread!! Alllll about the freebies! Another one with MOUNTAINS of childcare & help but sooooo relatable 🥱
Do people like Ali? A good few have escaped getting tattle threads.