Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antop2020

Chatty Member
I have never watched it but just even from that clip alone, the language on the show is awful, and those kids around to hear and watch it. Julie you thick idiot, there is a watershed time for adult content on TV 😡😡😡. You are supposed to put your children to bed, love island is not more important than putting tired children to bed. I am so mad.
This... Mine are gone and up the stairs if I'm. Watching it....

Reactions: 2

Alucia

VIP Member
She grates on my nerves if I'm honest
Too much info on her hubby's balls after the snip imagion on a quistion and answer people asking about his balls lol
Ya that was cringe and she's another teaching the children to curse on purpose.

Reactions: 1

Snazzy

VIP Member
That video of F going up the stairs in his nappy was a bit inappropriate? You could see a lot of his bum and you just don’t know who’s watching 🤷🏻‍♀️ Will she ever learn 🙄
Only catching up on Tattle, I thought the same, very inappropriate & there is no need of sharing it at all

Dont even start me on the wan from verso she irritates the life out of me the way she goes on about her clothes.
Oh totally Agree!!! Is there a thread for her ??

Last edited:

irishjen

VIP Member
My eldest wears suncream daily she's a typical teen half dressed these days and has a tan whereas her pasty siblings are snow white and they are probably in sun longer most days

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Why are you using silly faces? Did you not see me say all kids are different and it’s very HARD and you need TRAINING . I had one who was well after 4. Fair fucks to you. 9 months. I’ll get you your medal

Have a mix of both. I never had any of mine or know any friends who were in pull ups at that age. I know people that have problems with their kids and they can be 12 and that’s very sad on both child and parent but don’t judge if it works for some. I said get used to the accidents at 5 etc so 7 or 8 is wrong cos like I said I have a mixture and they were deffo not peeing on me in 1st class

And if there are any smart asses still here my neighbour who I didn’t agree with started her daughter a 4 months. On a potty. And she brought it to playgroup and I thought it was completely wrong but her choice. She had her out of nappies by under 1. I’ve seen a new thing that I can’t remember but it’s like peeing on de and where they let them free as much as possible then sit them on a potty. I think it’s horrible but each to their own. Also I have another niece who is in her 20s and wets the bed so I wasn’t being nasty at all but sure the smart asses know all.
You're the one being a smart ass. It's not sad it's a medical condition and you can't train away.

Nettlebelle

There was a tree hugger recently lol but i can't recall a blossom and if this troll was particularly vicious like Fiona Faery described her surely we would of noticed?
That’s why I’m wondering was she on here at all, is she talking about somewhere else.