Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
Ok girls on the nappy debate I’ve a question, my little fella is 17 months, very few words, mom, hi, nana, Hiya, doggy is about it, great when it comes to running climbing being a general terror. But I can’t keep a nappy on him, he takes off his clothes to get the nappy off as soon as he wets, so this happens about 4 times an hour, we bought a potty that looks like the toilet and he’s terrified of it, hysterically cries when he’s put near it, bought a second small potty, like a €5 basic thing and he’s also afraid of that, he also gets distressed when put on the toilet so I don’t know what to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve also tried the nappy pants thinking he wouldn’t get them off but he can. He holds his private area when he’s naked before he needs to wee so he knows he’s going to go
Leave the potty around the room so he gets used to it. Talk to him and tell him what it's for. I used potty training videos off you tube. He is still quite young but try again in a few weeks.

Reactions: 2

Loladoll

She also showed pee in the toilet in their room in the video 🤢 Drama about her not declaring ads recently apparently.
Sorry now to jump in on this post. Not sure how many of you follow April. She can be quite informative on her information on holidays....... But are all the staycations nearly one every week since the summer and before gifted??? now a PR trip abroad. Drama about her passports which no doubt she will recieve on time for her troop. Her kids prob don't know if they are coming or going. I see something above her not declaring ads where was this put up..

Tea Towel

Ah...the mysterious date !! I still say there is none, you know by her facial expressions when she is lying. This is all invented because Sarah Burp is heading of on holidays with the fella and Mejoolie has no content.

Did Sean pass some comment the other night saying " no wonder you are single", strange thing to say if there really is someone sniffing around. Just my opinion of course !
She’s a shite actress

Here for news

Chatty Member
I think Me Joolie had to pay for hers though, all the tagging in the world didn't work. She said she set up some sort of a payment plan with them. I'm open to correction on it.
Also she wouldn't have been left to drag it around the back if it was gifted, it would have been put together for her, she had to get someone to do it

Alucia

VIP Member
firstly the original fridge must have got in through the front door, so the replacement fridge should fit too. Secondly lived in a terraced house for years and getting things into the house was sometimes tricky but we would never thought, oh, lets get the neighbours to take down some of their wall for us if its measurements did not fit through the door we bought something else.
Wonder are the neighbours the actual home owners or renting. Such drama for nothing.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Below the belt now that comment
I don’t mean it to be rude as we have a very tight squeeze in my house trying to get sofas in etc is a pain in hole I could not imagine getting a coffin into my house with my door

Noseymamma2

I don’t post often but anyone looking for a real review of the Clayton go follow getawaywithkids on insta she’s only arrived but already showed me more that I got with Julie or burps

wineo20

VIP Member
Can stay in my parents mobile any day of the year. Have often gone down for NYE etc
it’s different in every park. We had one in Kerry that only opened may to September. I remember her saying few months back that they went down to drop stuff and couldn’t stay as the power hadn’t been turned on yet.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Burp would of done a better job promoting that treatment seeing as she's the rose of Clarney and does a better job promoting in general.
Burp was in Clarney for some treatment last Friday. I wonder is it the same place ?

Imagine Me Joolie toddling in there today after the carry on yesterday.

Ginrummy35

I know That particular site is closed from Oct to end March i think. You can go down but all services are off.
You're right. The site is closed and theyre very strict. You're not permitted to go in there. They don't want messy parties off season