Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plainwhited

Amazing how the passports turned up just in time and the average Joe soap is left waiting. It’s a bit silly she has been away so much already I know it’s both there jobs but she has been away lots since having the baby
Did u see the message she reposted from that man this morning?

Reactions: 2

Alucia

VIP Member
@Storygirl maybe try get your post deleted, the huns watch for clues all the time and could doxx you.

There's a good gap between her first piercing and the new one. Looks a bit uneven but maybe that's the style....

Is that the way they are supposed to be? I would prefer them evenly spaced too.
There's a good gap between her first piercing and the new one. Looks a bit uneven but maybe that's the style....
Is that the way they are supposed to be? I would prefer them evenly spaced too.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I looked at those stories and I dont think the kids are sun burned at all. Its evident their skin has been exposed to the sun but unless your going to stay indoors or wear full length clothing there is no avoiding skin color changes in the summer.
She has a filter on them, which she always does when they look burnt. If you took that filter off you’d see the real tan/burn… that filter dulls is down a lot.

• Wow

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Right... I got a new fridge this week, cost me nothing to install, no plumbing needed. The young fella just needed to do a bit of tricking with the plug, job done. I give him a tenner for troubles, not 360!!!

lashofeye

Chatty Member
I knew it, just knew it when she said about her phone and the tagged the place in Wilton.. How amazing they are and how her brother who works for Apple said always go somewhere reputable.. And then at the very end ***Gifted.. Ffs.. Like HOW do they get it 🤯🤯
Was thinking the same thing !the magically knew or she begged them for a freebie for instagram advertising !!!!FFS

chanadlerbonggg

She's

She's in for some shock when they start school and she has to have some kind of routine and stay in her own house 5 days a week.
HOUSE! When did that happen? I thought she was homeless. She never ever mentioned a house or put it on her bio or the radio etc! She has a HOUSE 😂😂😂

• Haha