Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fakebishes

I think their feelings are still valid. Whether I think they're spoiled brats or not! That's their experience. That's life isn't it.

Reactions: 2

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I thought summer camps inside were not allowed???
It's not really a camp, it's just Creche with extra activities and they probably cater for older children.

My child's creche is doing the same, basically it's creche in disguise aimed at school going children who's parents are working during the summer.

sron

VIP Member
She will be wondering why they won't go to sleep later on. May have something to do with the massive slushie!

Transparency

Chatty Member
Oh god, I just watched her stories.

Not sure if I heard right but is there a wall?
If she is so content why is she on Tinder?
If she is so hurt after previous relationships why is she going on a date and by the sounds of it ,being downright rude to the fella in question?
When is she going to grow up and stop slating men?
How long is it since she broke up with the twins Dad? It must be 2 years? When is she going to stop using that as content? Move on Julie, build a damn bridge and get over it.
She is on her own caring for two children her and the father made but he does sweet f a , I think she has every right to feel bad towards men. Now I’m saying that she’s a dose. Being a grown up does not mean you can’t hate on people that have wronged you.

teeteebee

VIP Member
Only she’s mentioned being eaten alive, anyone randomly watching these stories and seeing her go on about an itch, you’d start to wonder! 😏

teeteebee

VIP Member
is the mobile far from her house?? Seems a bit cruel to be dragging the kids up and down in that heat! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially when they have every toy under the sun at home and a lovely playhouse rotting in the garden 🙄🙄

Bulmers

VIP Member
Julie, the word is ‘weak’. Week is different, it’s generally used to describe a seven day period of time.
Other grammar and spellings you seem to have an issue with;
You’re = you are
Your = you own it
We’re = we are
Were = past tense in singular or plural form. Also the past subjunctive of be, but that’s less important here. It’s not ‘were going here’. That’s we are going here, or we’re.

I also think today was the first day I heard her say erin’s name the ‘right’ way and not as ‘Arin’/‘Aaron’.
That's how I got blocked , I pointed out basic grammar and spelling errors...