Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Was the Blossom woman from here? Are you here Blossom? There has to be some truth in it. She hardly made the whole thing up did she? She shouldn’t have gone to her workplace like that whatever the circumstances. It’s a lot of lengths to go through to track down just one person.
There was a tree hugger recently lol but i can't recall a blossom and if this troll was particularly vicious like Fiona Faery described her surely we would of noticed?

Reactions: 2

sron

VIP Member
I actually think she’s trying to get a rise out of people when she says things like that.. her face gives her away, she has to be the smuggest of all the lazy useless layabout instahuns. She’s a very vindictive personality type so thinking she’s getting some smart remark in to drive tattlers mad is one of her main motivations a lot of the time. She’s a sad case, truly
That is exactly why she is saying it. Dope

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I wonder where the mother was all weekend hasn’t been in the mobile with them and they are there since Thursday on and off!!

nannyg

VIP Member
Here gurls, this is the best I could get, NOTE: NO SOUND….himself was asleep beside me😆

Tammys

VIP Member
Ya that was cringe and she's another teaching the children to curse on purpose.
Stop it grates on my nerves husband was same one night to one of the children no need for it to be fair to lisa Jordan she never ever curses in front of her children.

Louber

Chatty Member
Did she already do a dirty delete?? Last snap is just her singing outside wiyh friends.

Storygirl

Just heard Liz Reany call Mr Freezes hard drinks. Is it a cork (cark) thing? I’m from Cork never heard it 🤔
Yeah I'm from cork and call them hard drinks. I'm a norrie tho so maybe it's only norries. My fella is from togher and he doesn't call them that

iwokelikethis

I’m very disappointed to see the way they are trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes. She’s clearly pulling terrible unnatural faces in the before photos to create wrinkles she doesn’t even have. Fuck sake preying on people who probably have genuine insecurities that will think they can achieve the same results as Julie who didn’t have the wrinkles to begin withView attachment 685590View attachment 685591View attachment 685592
Why is her hair different colours?

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Anyone notice Julie always says she hates the top of her arms when she is promoting different clothes with sleeves, yet she wears a lot of sleeveless outfits. More porky pies to sell stuff on Instagram. Also you never see her wearing all these clothes again.
Literally was only thinking when I saw the absolute cut of the thing she was wearing that most of the Ali express shite she’d be promoting look better on then that ensemble

They're actually not from the northside, they're southside. 👌
Where is the family home?

Tammys

VIP Member
Those casual company/verso/aliexpress leggings are shocking. They actually look see through on her so they must be paper-thin in real life.
Dont even start me on the wan from verso she irritates the life out of me the way she goes on about her clothes.

Nettlebelle

Was the Blossom woman from here? Are you here Blossom? There has to be some truth in it. She hardly made the whole thing up did she? She shouldn’t have gone to her workplace like that whatever the circumstances. It’s a lot of lengths to go through to track down just one person.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Sorry I only saw your comment now, I was there last week myself there’s so so so much to do and also plenty for the kids to do without going on those boats it’s just crazy behaviour to me id be terrified to bring my little fella on the back of one like that 🙈😂

Is their a thread on orlaith donlon? I really like her page!
Good thing you said you like her page cos you’d get ate around here if you don’t!! 😂😂

• Haha