TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah i have no issue with the dinner, just think its strange that she never gives mash.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. I know people who feed their kids processed frozen food all the time. Pizza, plastic looking nuggets, noodles. No nutrition at all. At least they are getting real veg and chicken
Exactly! I would say the reason she puts on the dinners early is probably because they have earlier dinner times as generally children have a shorter day than adults …. Like earlier bedtimes and all 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
Exactly! I would say the reason she puts on the dinners early is probably because they have earlier dinner times as generally children have a shorter day than adults …. Like earlier bedtimes and all 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
She did say before she gives them dinner at lunch time and toast or porridge/cereal before bed as that's what works for the twins. This was a huge fiasco last year, someone wrote into one of those bloggers unveiled pages saying she was starving the kids because she gave them dinner so early as if it was the last thing they were eating until the next day and she actually came on quite serious saying it's ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a lot worse dinner then what she feeds the twins and compared to some of her choices that seems to be one of the more sensible ones 😅

Reactions: 5
She did say before she gives them dinner at lunch time and toast or porridge/cereal before bed as that's what works for the twins. This was a huge fiasco last year, someone wrote into one of those bloggers unveiled pages saying she was starving the kids because she gave them dinner so early as if it was the last thing they were eating until the next day and she actually came on quite serious saying it's ridiculous.
Jesus Christ. 🙈 I know a lot of people that have a similar approach.. as much of a dose as she can be I don’t see any wrong in the meals/mealtimes.. like I wouldn’t be running to call tusla anytime soon 🤣

Reactions: 6
It was ridiculous. Some people go way too far on these pages. No one would give a child dinner at 12 and nothing else for the day until the following day. It's just whatever routine they have. I think someone said because of creche they get fed early there. So it makes sense. To make an accusation about kids being starved is serious. As I said some people go way too far unfortunately

Reactions: 8
Ah i have no issue with the dinner, just think its strange that she never gives mash.
Roast boiled or mash its all the same. if all you can comment on the fact that she feeds her kids potatoes but god forbid not mash

• Haha
Roast boiled or mash its all the same. if all you can comment on the fact that she feeds her kids potatoes but god forbid not mash
My 3 year old won’t eat mash but will eat roasties and a boiled whole potato maybe they don’t like the texture 🤷‍♀️

My 3 year old won’t eat mash but will eat roasties and a boiled whole potato maybe they don’t like the texture 🤷‍♀️
They are eating potatoes either way who cares what way its cooked, as long as it goes into their mouths does it matter! People would be giving out if it was mash saying she is lazy

Reactions: 10
Thanks for t
Apparently she's been shadow banned for the last few weeks. To find her you have to go through someone else's profile, I think if she liked or commented on something you can get to her profile from there. Or you can go through "War against Instagramers" website.
Thanks for that - what did she do to get shadow banned?

Get over yourself. It was a pondering moment, not a criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never ever does mash. Its always baby potatoes. Do ye think she doesnt know how to peel a spud??
I think mash is so much nicer for kids that steamed potatoes.
She's too lazy to peel the few potatoes. Everything is convenience for her. She's a pity 🥴

Okay so she never gives mash, roasties or cut chips. From that i have decided she is a lazy mare who couldn't bother to peel a spud.

Baby potatoes are watery when steamed.

My opinion 😉😉😉

Reactions: 12
Some of ye must be very lucky my ,5 year old has sensory issues and autism and won't eat potatoes only in chips or waffles form maybe her kids have sensory issues

Reactions: 13
Some of ye must be very lucky my ,5 year old has sensory issues and autism and won't eat potatoes only in chips or waffles form maybe her kids have sensory issues
I feel your pain. I have a daughter that has a beige diet.

I didn't realise this would cause so much consternation lol

Her kids eat mash when her mother does the cooking so I'd be fairly certain its not sensory

Reactions: 4
Jesus folks, no need to be crying over steamed spuds.

The person was making an observation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.