TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she have some "me time" for god sake she has more me time than mammy time. Sure she forgot the kids were on the ipads in bed .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So just to compile a list of companies I will not be using again after they gifted this freeloader…

Sky tv
Roots kitchen (I think?)
The imperial spa
Handmade soap company

where else??

Reactions: 7
I can't see her account anymore. Even set up a new one and still can't.
Apparently she's been shadow banned for the last few weeks. To find her you have to go through someone else's profile, I think if she liked or commented on something you can get to her profile from there. Or you can go through "War against Instagramers" website.

Reactions: 2
How is she still getting dole payments and HAP payments? With all the nights out etc SHES earring a full wage from influencing.

Reactions: 3
How is she still getting dole payments and HAP payments? With all the nights out etc SHES earring a full wage from influencing.
She be getting one parent family. Depends on what she is earning she can still keep majority of payment

Reactions: 3
Will she have some "me time" for god sake she has more me time than mammy time. Sure she forgot the kids were on the ipads in bed .
Shows she’s not used to having them there or putting them to bed. Imagine shoving your kid into bed with an iPad. My one has one but never in bed. Goes off before bed routine so they can relax and chill, easier then to fall asleep.

Reactions: 7
She be getting one parent family. Depends on what she is earning she can still keep majority of payment
€300 hair removal followed by 5* hotel stays followed by night after night out plus the hoards of toys she buys, surely she’s earning too much to keep her social welfare

No harm to send social welfare and revenue a message as I don’t know families with two parents working able to spend like this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
€300 hair removal followed by 5* hotel stays followed by night after night out plus the hoards of toys she buys, surely she’s earning too much to keep her social welfare

No harm to send social welfare and revenue a message as I don’t know families with two parents working able to spend like this one
I'm a single person with no kids and I can't spend like that!!

Reactions: 10
She can afford to spend like that because her priorities are awful. Poor Fionn needs SLT but she will let him fester on a waiting list rather than pay herself. You never see those children eating fruit, only cheap rubbish and never fresh vegetables so she does not spend money on food shopping.
Everything else she takes from the taxpayer, this girl has no pride, imagine talking about paying to get your bikini line lasered when your child is having problems with his speech, it's pathetic and shows her up for the selfish person she truly is

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Who the hell puts dinner on so early in the morning?? 🤭 Steaming doesn’t take that long or chicken either.

Reactions: 9
She never ever does mash. Its always baby potatoes. Do ye think she doesnt know how to peel a spud??
I think mash is so much nicer for kids that steamed potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could be worse, she could be feeding them absolute tit. I’ve seen a lot worse dinners tbh

Reactions: 22
Could be worse, she could be feeding them absolute tit. I’ve seen a lot worse dinners tbh
Exactly. I know people who feed their kids processed frozen food all the time. Pizza, plastic looking nuggets, noodles. No nutrition at all. At least they are getting real veg and chicken

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.