TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so sad mammy and daddy my hole. The ex fucked off for a reason could you be listening to her bullshit

Reactions: 11
Honest to god hand on heart, I don't know any mother that gets the break she does, myself included. She would want to be ashamed of her life playing the poor me act.
Honestly the only "break" I get lately is going to work 3 days a week! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
This one is actually the limit!!! Julie, you are not even fit to call yourself a mother at this point, you are a babysitter (a pretty shite one at that) how you think you are a mom and a dad is the biggest joke ever!!!! You have been out drinking, making a dope out of yourself every day this week.... you dump your kids at every opportunity๐Ÿ™„ Time to grow up hun, stop dragging your kids up, they are already brats๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This one is actually the limit!!! Julie, you are not even fit to call yourself a mother at this point, you are a babysitter (a pretty shite one at that) how you think you are a mom and a dad is the biggest joke ever!!!! You have been out drinking, making a dope out of yourself every day this week.... you dump your kids at every opportunity๐Ÿ™„ Time to grow up hun, stop dragging your kids up, they are already brats๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป This! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is her first father's day without her dad and she making father's day about herself โ˜น

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just shows the perspective she has - if my children picked up foul language like her twins have, Iโ€™d be absolutely mortified and make sure they know itโ€™s not ok to say it. Julie and her family, on the other hand, find it absolutely hilarious when they spout such awful language, filming it and actually ENCOURAGE it then for good measure ๐Ÿ™„

Just shows the perspective she has - if my children picked up foul language like her twins have, Iโ€™d be absolutely mortified and make sure they know itโ€™s not ok to say it. Julie and her family, on the other hand, find it absolutely hilarious when they spout such awful language, filming it and actually ENCOURAGE it then for good measure ๐Ÿ™„
Sean purposely taught it to them :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sean purposely taught it to them :mad:
He's getting a bit fond of the camera aswell lately, stupid made up stories (that take about 3hrs to tell ๐Ÿ™„) and now thinking it's hilarious to encourage kids to swear. Strangely enough mother-fucker is the clearest word to ever come out of Fionns mouth, its a pity they don't spend as much time helping him pronounce words that would benefit him......they could start with please and thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He's getting a bit fond of the camera aswell lately, stupid made up stories (that take about 3hrs to tell ๐Ÿ™„) and now thinking it's hilarious to encourage kids to swear. Strangely enough mother-fucker is the clearest word to ever come out of Fionns mouth, its a pity they don't spend as much time helping him pronounce words that would benefit him......they could start with please and thank you
My thoughts exactly !!!

Reactions: 7
Why do women put up tit like that, makes me embarrassed to be female. You are not their father fgs.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion Iโ€™m Julie Julie Julie canโ€™t you see I like to make everything all about me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bet that story will be deleted, she's off her face drunk...can hardly open her eyes. I hope to God she's not getting dropped home to be with those twins alone.

Bet that story will be deleted, she's off her face drunk...can hardly open her eyes. I hope to God she's not getting dropped home to be with those twins alone.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So handy Sean can pick her up all the time, she is holding him back having his own life

Totally ..... surely they wouldnโ€™t leave her like that, wonder is she staying in her mothers house?

Some days drinking today - Iโ€™d be unconscious by now but I donโ€™t really drink much

So handy Sean can pick her up all the time, she is holding him back having his own life
What age is he? He needs to stand up to her & enjoy life

Reactions: 6
This is her first father's day without her dad and she making father's day about herself โ˜น
Julie always makes it about herself, always !

I thought Fionn was allegedly having problems pronouncing "F", clearly not !!

Reactions: 12
Totally ..... surely they wouldnโ€™t leave her like that, wonder is she staying in her mothers house?

Some days drinking today - Iโ€™d be unconscious by now but I donโ€™t really drink much

What age is he? He needs to stand up to her & enjoy life
He was 30 in sept

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.