TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her children have mouth like sewers, no speech delay when it comes to foul language, the mother thinks its hilarious. Julie is dog rough, in fact she's the dregs !
Sean is just as bad, he’s great with the kids but does he not have his own friends to do things at the weekend with??

Reactions: 13
Sean is just as bad, he’s great with the kids but does he not have his own friends to do things at the weekend with??
I'm allways first to say how good he is with the kids but he had gone low now teaching that child fowl language no need when they already know the young wan is well able to to use the F word.

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion:

Julie Julie can’t you see, no one cares about “poor me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Shes out lowering pints with her skanky friends again! Thats like practically every day this week! Shes even less than a part time mother at this point🙄 shes a disgrace, lazy, selfish, excuse for a mother😤

Reactions: 15
Oh ya keep the motherfucker skit up, keep him repeating it and videoing it, all fun and games till other kids in creche pick it up and say it at home, they are shameless, no excuses thats disgusting and negligent behavior.

Honest to god hand on heart, I don't know any mother that gets the break she does, myself included. She would want to be ashamed of her life playing the poor me act.

I don't know what I'm bothered about more in that video, the grundy bra or the filters.
Those bras are about €6 in penneys. Wouldn't you splash out for a new one for a paid ad? 😂 Then she has herself filtered so much she looks like a cartoon character. An orange cartoon character. Filters shouldn't be allowed advertising tan. Neither should grundy undies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know what I'm bothered about more in that video, the grundy bra or the filters.
Those bras are about €6 in penneys. Wouldn't you splash out for a new one for a paid ad? 😂 Then she has herself filtered so much she looks like a cartoon character. An orange cartoon character. Filters shouldn't be allowed advertising tan. Neither should grundy undies 😂
She got her spray tan the 9th June, which tan is in the tiktok, is it the spray tan or did she apply her own, its not very transparent.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Tracy fitness looks the opposite of a fitness guru with her fags and drinking story. Bit like julie and her life as a poor single mom chained to the kitchen sink

Reactions: 17
And the friend that does fitness classes, sneaked a naggin of vodka into her water in this mornings class WTF

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And the friend that does fitness classes, sneaked a naggin of vodka into her water in this mornings class WTF
Julie only dying for the friends story to be funny.. all the fake laughs waiting for the punch line that didn’t come

Reactions: 9
Am I doing something wrong?? Seriously?? I haven’t met my friends all together for drinks since well before covid hit cos of babysitting issues!! Wonder will Paula adopt me?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I doing something wrong?? Seriously?? I haven’t met my friends all together for drinks since well before covid hit cos of babysitting issues!! Wonder will Paula adopt me?? 🤣

No. You probably work, you wouldn't fit in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say she has her hands full!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Julie only dying for the friends story to be funny.. all the fake laughs waiting for the punch line that didn’t come
Yea, what was all that about - strange - not funny at all ..... of course jules thought it was hilarious as per

Out since 11am drinking ? Who goes drinking at that hour - and still out ?

Might be some truth kids go to Monaghan .... she could have the girls day crap with Erin recorded since god knows when

Her latest hashtag, #mommyanddaddy. Pet, concentrate on being 1 parent 1st before trying to take credit for being both!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.