TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been looking at a dress on Asos... 32.99 for the last 3 days, I can't really afford it but I do love it, it's been ages since I treated myself. But this is me, always pondering over purchases for days and then feel guilty.
But Julie, not a bother to her, she books a night a 5 star hotel while putting the kids to bed.
The woman wouldn't work on batteries yet she lives the high life. Working folk like myself... We are complete mugs!!!
As for them unfortunate kids, they are just circus performers as this stage for Julie... Get out there and act for her audience.
She is a vile piece of waste

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been looking at a dress on Asos... 32.99 for the last 3 days, I can't really afford it but I do love it, it's been ages since I treated myself. But this is me, always pondering over purchases for days and then feel guilty.
But Julie, not a bother to her, she books a night a 5 star hotel while putting the kids to bed.
The woman wouldn't work on batteries yet she lives the high life. Working folk like myself... We are complete mugs!!!
As for them unfortunate kids, they are just circus performers as this stage for Julie... Get out there and act for her audience.
Get the dress @NoseyNiamh 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@NoseyNiamh I'm the same since I had kids I hardly buy for myself and when I do it's necessary stuff only.

As for nights away, 1 night together away in 14yrs and no date night now since March 2015

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Buy it... your pals here insist 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she is copying Kieran going for a 5 star hotel, she was on his live last night seen her comments, they are going 5 star to Killarney next so she wants to go to one now.

Reactions: 4
That child did not get that burn over the course of one day with Julie making a simple mistake and forgetting sun cream. That is many days with little to no sun protection. I would imagine that idiot thinks it's nice for her child to have a colour, as evidenced by the fact she brought it to our attention.
In my country, parents can be charged with child neglect if their child gets burned, it is not acceptable to expose your child to those risks at all because Iof the high risk of skin cancer in later life, but this donkey thinks it's cute

Reactions: 3
If your child is presented to A&E with sun stroke or severe sunburn. Tusla is called and a social worker will be on your doorstep.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If your child is presented to A&E with sun stroke or severe sunburn. Tusla is called and a social worker will be on your doorstep.
Having had experience with Tusla, I would say they might investigate a call like this from A&E but they simply do not check all concerns out

Reactions: 3
Disgusting letting her children curse and laughing at them, dragged up. As bad as some others are on Instagram you never see that from their children.

Reactions: 11
That poor child is roasted, I don't know if she even puts sunscreen on them, everything she does is usually a production no doubt she would have had a sunscreen story at some stage as well.

Reactions: 4
I believe them it was a monster 👹
Some of the drawing in the wall look very well done nearly too neat to be done by a 3.5year old

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed Erin Roses eye possibly has a turn I can't remember if she ever said it was checked there is a family history

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.