TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God just when I think she can’t get any worse I’m proven so wrong. Poor Fionn locked inside the bathroom. Where was Erin I wonder

Reactions: 1
Ok to be fair to the dose of tit, you can actually hear the key when I watched back, but still, reassure the poor boy and properly instruct him which way to turn it besides recording it and acting like yet again, the child is the biggest inconvenience to you. Also, it’s only her and the kids in the house, would the dope not take out the keys altogether to prevent this. It’s bad that we automatically think she locked him in, purely based on the way she acts in general, it wouldn’t shock me at all!
Ah ok I couldn't hear the key but to me it just looked like you could see the child moving towards the key hole, she's an absolute idiot either way....who the hell leaves keys around where kids could get them 😤

Reactions: 4
Learned the hard way to not have keys in the bathroom in my house when my then 2 year old locked himself in 😳

If she's out and about tomorrow with a greasy head on her I'll actually puke.....all that skipping and she clearly didn't bother shower yesterday.....will she tonight? 🤢🤮

• Sick
Had her Botox done and skipping that night. Any wonder the eyebrows are up in her forehead. You couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kids are going on a school tour to an "animal farm"....Fionn is dressed appropriately but ER is dressed in a tutu and tights.....does this girl even have one functional brain cell?!
I love my daughter to look pretty and nice going into Creche but if I knew she was going to a farm I'd dress her in track ends and wellies as any other parent would.... 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Kids are going on a school tour to an "animal farm"....Fionn is dressed appropriately but ER is dressed in a tutu and tights.....does this girl even have one functional brain cell?!
I love my daughter to look pretty and nice going into Creche but if I knew she was going to a farm I'd dress her in track ends and wellies as any other parent would.... 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I was thinking the same. They look like they’re going to different events, I hope she’s packed a spare change for Erin 🤦🏼‍♀️

I was thinking the same she's slow 🐌

Reactions: 2
Maybe it's just the playschool my children went to, but any days out like that to farms etc parents/guardians had to go along aswell or if they couldn't over work or whatever other parents would volunteer to supervise your child on the day out. Preschool age children need more supervision that just the staff on days out where mixing with the general public surely!? Especially that preschool does not seem to have a uniform . And surely that coach does not have adequate booster seats for each child.

Reactions: 6
Did she not say the kids had to wear the same colour and she was off to buy matching hoodies yesterday not head to toe new outfits can’t believe she didn’t go with them
An experienced pair of crèche hands would have been a great help

Reactions: 11
Did she not say the kids had to wear the same colour and she was off to buy matching hoodies yesterday not head to toe new outfits can’t believe she didn’t go with them
An experienced pair of crèche hands would have been a great help
In fairness if you were working at that Creche and we’re going away for the day with a group of smallies would you like if herself went along.. It would be my worst nightmare...
1. She would cause drama and a scene every 5 minutes
2. She’d be screeching and bawling every 2 minutes
3. She’d have the phone stuck up to her face every 1 minute
4. She’d be harder work than all the kids on the tour together
5. She would be a liability
6. There are probably enough donkeys where the kids are going they don’t need anymore 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If that bus breaks the seatbelts will cut the neck off the children, so dangerous. How can the people in charge not see this 😡

Reactions: 5
If that bus breaks the seatbelts will cut the neck off the children, so dangerous. How can the people in charge not see this 😡
Oh my god my biggest pet peeve!!
If I couldn't put my daughter in an appropriate car chair she wouldn't be going on the bus I'd drive myself. I know bus rules are different but I'm the type who would absolutely not take the chance.

Reactions: 2
If I couldn't put my daughter in an appropriate car chair she wouldn't be going on the bus I'd drive myself. I know bus rules are different but I'm the type who would absolutely not take the chance.
No one should be taking a chance. I'm surprised the childcare facility even thought this would be ok. I mean they are supposed to be the professionals here, with child welfare and safety being a priority !

I'd be like you and drive them myself.

Are you joking? We have seen time and time again that Julie is only too DELIGHTED to get rid of the terrible two.... why would she let a little detail like, safety get in the way?🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s up a pound and a half and it’s her shoes….oh my Christ 🤣🤣🤣
You take off your shoes to weigh in you potato
She thinks people will swallow anything 🖕🏻🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.