TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be in the same predicument as Julie re the surnames, but my solicitor said once I have their fathers approval Id be able to go ahead and add my surname as a double barrel..... Id like to think my solicitor is right? Hopefully anyway. Shes confused the life oit of me

Reactions: 4
Sean getting as bad as her now with the dramatics, he couldn't even take Fionn to rugby this morning without there being some made-up story for the Gram 🙄

Reactions: 9
why did she say she works in childcare in the Q and A. Does she genuinely think that she is out of work because of Covid

Reactions: 15
I would be in the same predicument as Julie re the surnames, but my solicitor said once I have their fathers approval Id be able to go ahead and add my surname as a double barrel..... Id like to think my solicitor is right? Hopefully anyway. Shes confused the life oit of me
Once you have the fathers approval it’s pretty straight forward, her stories this morning would probably confuse a solicitor 🤣🤣

why did she say she works in childcare in the Q and A. Does she genuinely think that she is out of work because of Covid
Did she not say before she wouldn’t go back to childcare? She’ll hardly get an actual job if she’s making a fortune from instagram

So she wants to change the kids names back to her name so they can all be the same ?? So what happens IF she goes on to get married as no doubt she will take her husbands name. Will she change the kids names again. What if she has another child with her husbands name.. My kids don't have my surname, never bothered me, never bothered them. Took them on holiday, registered them in school, took them to medical appointments and nobody batted an eyelid.. 1st World problems 🙄🙄
dont think we need to worry about Julie having any more kids - she can’t stand the two she was already blessed with

Reactions: 7
Found that on old thread and daddy has the twins as his cover pic on fb
Erin Rose has the same bad eye as her father, he looks like he would stab you outside a chipper on a Saturday night lol.
Fionn is the bop of Paula.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is no way she was told on the phone that she couldnt change their names. Anyone who works in that office has to know the ins and outs of all registrations.

You cant change a birth certificate to change a name unless its done through adoption.

You can add a fathers name or if the parents marry , you can change it to add the fathers name.

You can't swap and change . Its a legal document. Can you imagine the state of some birth certs if you could just swan in and change on a whim.

When I was having my 3rd child 20 years ago it was made very clear that the surname put on the cert could not be changed.
Thats the way it was when i was looking into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Erin Rose has the same bad eye as her father, he looks like he would stab you outside a chipper on a Saturday night lol.
Fionn is the bop of Paula.
Hahahahahahaahahahaha best comment I’ve ever seen on this

Getting the water gifted and all now shur littlewoods can keep the kettle

Reactions: 11
You cant change a birth certificate to change a name unless its done through adoption.

You can add a fathers name or if the parents marry , you can change it to add the fathers name.

You can't swap and change . Its a legal document. Can you imagine the state of some birth certs if you could just swan in and change on a whim.

When I was having my 3rd child 20 years ago it was made very clear that the surname put on the cert could not be changed.
Thats the way it was when i was looking into it.
Your spot on here and it hasn’t changed, deed poll is her way forward and with his (dads) permission it’ll be straight forward. She’d want to get a load of copies of the deed poll, the twins will need them even to get married

Reactions: 1
He's a donkey, her solicitor...HE'S a donkey.....bit when she went to the guards and her solicitor a few weeks ago about online bullying🙄, did she not say she she got advice for her solicitor and that SHE was getting thing done?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes sure the solicitor said " Joolie, you dont have to put up with that at all girl "

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This yoke must have amnesia, what's she on about imagine if I went on hols and us with 3 different surnames, firstly it's 2 surnames you absolute dead brain idiot , secondly you've already been abroad to Spain or wherever so what the f are u shiting on about 🙄 Julie cut back on the drink there love, you really can't afford to lose the remaining few brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like how is this the same person. She has blended her nostrils to her face and has some form of invisible scaffolding on rhe brows. I'd be fairly nifty with a make uo brush but that's harry potter level levitation on the brows.

Catfish 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She woke up very bitter towards the ex and went on a rant about surnames. The penny is never going to drop that he couldn't give a tit what she does with the kids. Were they together long before she got pregnant? She definitely isn't over him and it kills her that she got landed with the children. She would be better off forgetting he exists and get on with life. Her life is literally a full time all expenses paid holiday. She would sicken you listening to her moaning and bitching

Reactions: 29
I might be the only one. But I think the mother thinks she's a young one!!

Also... I hope Julie gets an Alfie Davis to allow her to change the twins names 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t cope won’t cope as long as this donkey has Paula and Sean enabling her. Grow the f up Julie. Take responsibility.

Reactions: 10
Oh, who knew? You go outside without sun screen, you get burnt🙄 your right Julie, you are a donkey, and an absolute HEADRECK🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.