TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some mouth on her this morning 😳 the true Julie coming out? And that picture of fionn isn’t funny at all. Has anyone told Julie once somethings online it’s there forever even if it’s deleted. Imagine when those twins get older and see all the shite she’s posted about them. She’s actually disgusting - and shows she was dragged up….

Reactions: 7
She’s going to ring that place “deed pole”. I’d say it’s somewhere between the North Pole and the South Pole.
I have 3 kids with my husbands surname, we weren’t married when they were born, and every time we went in to register a birth we were warned that we couldn’t change their surname. I’m sure Julie was told the same, but now it’s the registrars fault Julie wasn’t listening.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone needs to tell her you don’t put mascara on fake lashes.. the hack of them all stuck together 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also I couldn’t imagine the dad agreeing to let her change their surnames from his to hers..

Mine have a different surname to me and never once been asked about it going on holiday etc. Its pretty common like.

Reactions: 14
She thinks the name stuff will hurt the ex when unfortunately he won’t care because he seems like a head.

Reactions: 12
She’s so ignorant. She’s ringing that place- deed poll isn’t a place, it’s not an office. It’s thing that’s organised through the offices of the high court.
Also, I’m sure the solicitor is the donkey and she’s the clever one, the one who studied for 6/7 years is stupid and she knows it all 🙄.
Also, when he said ‘really, is that what she said’. That translates as Julie going in, wrecking his head with ‘my friend said x and my neighbour said y’
And the solr doesn’t care what bar stool lawyers said- take a hint Julie and stop wrecking his head

Also where was mention of the Alfie David? Need to see it!!!

• Haha
So she wants to change the kids names back to her name so they can all be the same ?? So what happens IF she goes on to get married as no doubt she will take her husbands name. Will she change the kids names again. What if she has another child with her husbands name.. My kids don't have my surname, never bothered me, never bothered them. Took them on holiday, registered them in school, took them to medical appointments and nobody batted an eyelid.. 1st World problems 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s so ignorant. She’s ringing that place- deed poll isn’t a place, it’s not an office. It’s thing that’s organised through the offices of the high court.
Also, I’m sure the solicitor is the donkey and she’s the clever one, the one who studied for 6/7 years is stupid and she knows it all 🙄.
Also, when he said ‘really, is that what she said’. That translates as Julie going in, wrecking his head with ‘my friend said x and my neighbour said y’
And the solr doesn’t care what bar stool lawyers said- take a hint Julie and stop wrecking his head

She’s ringing them tomorrow.. tomorrow is Sunday you absolute moron! I agree with another poster who said she’s still drunk

• Haha
So she wants to change the kids names back to her name so they can all be the same ?? So what happens IF she goes on to get married as no doubt she will take her husbands name. Will she change the kids names again. What if she has another child with her husbands name.. My kids don't have my surname, never bothered me, never bothered them. Took them on holiday, registered them in school, took them to medical appointments and nobody batted an eyelid.. 1st World problems 🙄🙄
Ah it won't matter then because she will have everything she really wants A HUSBAND, who is going to care for her, look after the kids, pay for everything, do all the household chores, fix everything around the house.....and she probably also stupidly believes the ex will bothered 🙄

• Haha
Hope Julies solicitor doesn't read here or need to ever go through here and read that Julie claims he's a f#$king donkey :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

In part of that story about them having a diff surname and the bother about passports and going on holiday. She said their father said it's fine to change their surname and she said something about signing an Alfie David 😂 listening back I think she said alphadavid not Alfie. But still funny 🙊 she'd want to go away and ask her donkey solictor about an affidavit 🙄

• Haha
In part of that story about them having a diff surname and the bother about passports and going on holiday. She said their father said it's fine to change their surname and she said something about signing an Alfie David 😂 listening back I think she said alphadavid not Alfie. But still funny 🙊 she'd want to go away and ask her donkey solictor about an affidavit 🙄
She’s still drunk 🤣🤣 she doesn’t even need a solicitor for a deed poll, if she has the fathers permission it should be granted but I think she’ll still need the alfie David’s for their passports until their 18🥴🤣

• Haha
Thanks 😊

also on one part she’s on the phone to the registrar, and on the next part she’s on the street bawling. Don’t know about ye but I don’t travel physically to an office to stand outside it to then ring. I ring from my home or my car. And with level 5 lockdown; who travelled to any govt building expected it to be open. Why lie about something so silly?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.