TwinsandMe #2 too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my family will dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Julie I do but shes excited shes obv new to all this and is def oversharing a bit but in fairness she doesnt seem to get affected by negativity like some others. Defo should of had drinks for the kids but we all make mistakes I doubt shell do it again now shes v raw I hate when they become so paro about what they show that it's not real anymore i mean we don't know peoples circumstances she prob couldnt afford a holiday otherwise

Reactions: 4
I like Julie I do but shes excited shes obv new to all this and is def oversharing a bit but in fairness she doesnt seem to get affected by negativity like some others. Defo should of had drinks for the kids but we all make mistakes I doubt shell do it again now shes v raw I hate when they become so paro about what they show that it's not real anymore i mean we don't know peoples circumstances she prob couldnt afford a holiday otherwise
That’s the problem no home truths seem to hit through to her. She’s a me feiner and nothing else. She’s at this a while now so she knows the game sure didn’t she blast the dad and it’s came out now he has been paying maintenance all along

Reactions: 2
Rachel Gorry shared her IGTV trolls rant last night. Had never heard came across her before that.
I'd say she'd well able that one

I agree. I dont follow her but i have the occassional look on her page. She signed up to an agency on the 8th of March and her husband was sick at that stage and died less than a month later! I know everyone grieves differently but I do find it odd that she is doing ads so soon. I know she has a family to support but she was back posting 10 days after her husband died.
Me too tbh, I probably wouldn't be able to even get dressed, have been in a position that I had to talk myself in to putting one foot in front of the other

Reactions: 6
That’s the problem no home truths seem to hit through to her. She’s a me feiner and nothing else. She’s at this a while now so she knows the game sure didn’t she blast the dad and it’s came out now he has been paying maintenance all along
I don't think paying maintenance is a substitute for emigrating

Reactions: 2
Oh did that come out that's he's paying maintenance all along ? Missed that

Reactions: 1
Julie didn't get a lot of negativity on here at the start, but her lies and disregard for others during this pandemic really have a lot of people concerned.

She then told us to shove our concerns where the sun don't shine by coming on all brazen and saying that she really doesn't give a crap especially around potentially passing the virus on to cancer patients.

When she got well deserved negativity for that disgusting story she then decided to show us on igtv the real Julie, not the 'donkey' she's always shown herself to be before now, that was all an act.

The real Julie is well clued in, aggressive and an utter bully. She's well able to go on and look for sympathy and say that people emailed the hospital, but too cowardly to state that it was people who were concerned for family members who were having treatment.

When you have a family member with cancer you are out of your mind with worry for them while they're having treatment at the best of times, never mind during a pandemic and the thought of Julie's dad potentiality bringing covid into a ward full of immuno compromised people was terrifying and Julie just rubbed it in their faces by talking about how the lady serving the teas was a follower of hers and offered him a sandwich.

She's the lowest of the low for doing that to people who were worried sick for their loved ones

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rachel Gorry shared her IGTV trolls rant last night. Had never heard came across her before that.
Rachel shared Julie's IGTV ? Silly move

Anyone else think her tic toks are cringe - both Rachel & Julie's!!!!

Reactions: 13
She is not doing the hotel any favours. Another blogger/influencer was there last week & gave a good impression of the hotel. She showed evening family walks on the beach & visiting other local attractions. She gave info about having to pre book pool & kids play area. Also all over her posts was #gift. All I have seen of Julies is her drinking & eating pizza in reception🙈
So trashy. Hotels aren't supposed to be letting people drink only if it's with food.

Why do brands hire people who behave like that.

I've seen a really trashy side to her lately. Everyone on insta goes on about how much of an amazing mother she is 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked at how little she has shown of the hotel. She got it for free, she should have some manners and tell her followers a bit about the place. So far all I know is there is a play area, pizza, plenty of drinks allowed in reception and they serve breakfast.
Where exactly is this place, what ammenities are available, what's the room set up, what are the rates to stay, what kind of local attractions are near by??

Reactions: 8
I'm shocked at how little she has shown of the hotel. She got it for free, she should have some manners and tell her followers a bit about the place. So far all I know is there is a play area, pizza, plenty of drinks allowed in reception and they serve breakfast.
Where exactly is this place, what ammenities are available, what's the room set up, what are the rates to stay, what kind of local attractions are near by??
Exactly!!!!! Haven't a clue where it is, I'd like to see the bedroom. Must google it as she made it look like a dive

At least Liz gives a tour of the bedroom, restaurant, menus etc - good until she goes on the drink

Julie you're getting a freebie you could have shown the restaurant & breakfast set up, menu & what you choose for breakfast, instead of showing a messy table - really feel like messaging that hotel

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Shows her kip of a house on the daily but doesn't show a hotel off that she was gifted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so annoyed over all these gifted stays.... hotels are having no issue getting bookings, families are crying out for hotel and self catering holidays this year. So why are hotels allocating rooms to ‘influencers’ free of charge when they would have no problem filling the rooms with paying guests? It’s really grinding my gears.

also Julie is not labelling any of her stories gifted or ad or anything she’s just tagging the hotel. No transparency. She’s the biggest gowl going.

I am so annoyed over all these gifted stays.... hotels are having no issue getting bookings, families are crying out for hotel and self catering holidays this year. So why are hotels allocating rooms to ‘influencers’ free of charge when they would have no problem filling the rooms with paying guests? It’s really grinding my gears.

also Julie is not labelling any of her stories gifted or ad or anything she’s just tagging the hotel. No transparency. She’s the biggest gowl going.
So true, I have 3 children, 2 of which are teen boys and the prices for the 5 of us is extortionate. Yet these influencers getting rooms for free, no need

Reactions: 4
It's absolutely sickening & she did a hopeless job promoting them, I think she's a bit dim really

Reactions: 6
I don't think paying maintenance is a substitute for emigrating
Where di
When did this come out? Hes doing the bare minimum by paying (probably duck all) for the kids. I dont like her anymore but I still can't agree with the whole 2 sides. Its the kids I see not the parents. He left his children. Yeah i may not know why but I actually don't care he is a scum bag. Any one to leave their children are. Man or woman 😭

Why can't hotels gift a nurse or a supermarket worker a free stay or a family in actual need I'm furious about this

• Heart
Reactions: 15

They're all over her stories for the last 2 days so it should be labelled #gifted at the very least, its like the furniture store all over again. Julie is very shady when it comes to these things

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.