TwinsandMe #2 too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my family will dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the stress is getting to Jules! Hanging up on her brother cos he didn’t run up to her with money quickly enough. Talk about spoilt! Have another glass of wine, be grand🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus the stress is getting to Jules! Hanging up on her brother cos he didn’t run up to her with money quickly enough. Talk about spoilt! Have another glass of wine, be grand🤣
Don't you know that when julie say jump, you say how high😁😁

Reactions: 2
Keep pouring the Pinot !!! She swears it's the first time she's on her own without kids in 2 weeks !!!!! Lol ...... a few days love at the most

Reactions: 6
Keep pouring the Pinot !!! She swears it's the first time she's on her own without kids in 2 weeks !!!!! Lol ...... a few days love at the most
Wasnt she napping on the beach and got a lie in only a day or two ago

Reactions: 5
Has she shown the hotel off properly? I've just seen the play areas.
And now there is pizza all over the reception area 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She making the hotel look awful, and there's no social distancing with the kids in the play area at all? I thought if kids were doing activities indoors it had to be with the same people all the time but is this hotel having some kind of free for all in the soft play part?
I wouldn't be comfortable with that at all, they're just looking for an outbreak

She making the hotel look awful, and there's no social distancing with the kids in the play area at all? I thought if kids were doing activities indoors it had to be with the same people all the time but is this hotel having some kind of free for all in the soft play part?
I wouldn't be comfortable with that at all, they're just looking for an outbreak
It's a dump of a hotel anyway. I was there in February and it was filthy

I think Sean is sick of her shite but too afraid to tell her to feck off.

I’m a single mam and her life is nothing like a single mam has. I’m lucky to get one shower a week, one drink a year and no one minds my kid or takes them off my hands.

plus I don’t use my family to fund every aspect of my life, like she does with that poor fella Sean. Does she even have a purse? Unreal carry on out of her.

No she hasn't a clue !!!!!!

She really doesn't even try to show the entire hotel... Wouldn't even think of going there

Reactions: 1
I think Sean is sick of her shite but too afraid to tell her to feck off.

I’m a single mam and her life is nothing like a single mam has. I’m lucky to get one shower a week, one drink a year and no one minds my kid or takes them off my hands.

plus I don’t use my family to fund every aspect of my life, like she does with that poor fella Sean. Does she even have a purse? Unreal carry on out of her.
Very convenient that she forgot her purse if you ask me😁😁😁

• Haha
Jesus that has to be the skankiest minging hotel ever 🤮🤮. Imagine all the germs in that play area with all those balls and she’s sitting there shouting into her phone ranting as per usual…seriously she is just awful 😠

Why did she say she has not had a break away from the kids did she not go out last Monday she was kid free?? She is now going down for a drink while her parents mind the kids they are asleep. She has not brushed her hair since Tuesday 😱 I can’t cope

Didn’t she have a night out last week? I haven’t had a break in 6 months and I’m married 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She is not doing the hotel any favours. Another blogger/influencer was there last week & gave a good impression of the hotel. She showed evening family walks on the beach & visiting other local attractions. She gave info about having to pre book pool & kids play area. Also all over her posts was #gift. All I have seen of Julies is her drinking & eating pizza in reception🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.