TwinsandMe #2 too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my family will dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diet coke that was sitting in car overnight...I'm lost for words
I’m sorry but did she think that was funny? They are toddlers . Drinks are a necessity. Why would you deliberately not bring them on a 2.5-3 hour drive ? Garryvoe to Cork to Limerick to Ennis is too long altogether. She deprived them of a drink so she wouldn’t have to stop to let them pee ? I’m actually lost for words.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but did she think that was funny? They are toddlers . Drinks are a necessity. Why would you deliberately not bring them on a 2.5-3 hour drive ? Garryvoe to Cork to Limerick to Ennis is too long altogether. She deprived them of a drink so she wouldn’t have to stop to let them pee ? I’m actually lost for words.
I haven't questioned her parenting at all, I actually said she was a good mum.
But the can of coke that was sitting in a car overnight... Revolting. Who wouldn't have a bottle of water in case of an emergency.

Reactions: 5
Didn't her grandfather or some other relative actually have covid? I think she went on the radio talking about it. Like no member of my immediate family is medically vulnerable but I thought we were all in this together to protect the greater public. As I said I don't know anyone who could be really affected by covid but myself and husband are being far more responsible to protect strangers who may be vulnerable. But yet Julie who has a father with cancer attends parties, doesn't wear masks, decided amongst themselves that they can't be bothered as a family. So infuriating... People on here care more about her father than she does
Yes I remember Julie saying her grandmother had COVID, sure nothing seems to phase her.

Reactions: 1
I haven't questioned her parenting at all, I actually said she was a good mum.
But the can of coke that was sitting in a car overnight... Revolting. Who wouldn't have a bottle of water in case of an emergency.
Same. I’ve never Q’d her parenting. But this isn’t funny. I do wonder does she make up half of the stuff to get ‘ trolled ‘ - as in, someone DM her to say that’s not nice & she will get sympathy & grow account again. Surely, surely you wouldn’t deliberately not bring a drink for your toddlers on a long drive ? She’s in the bar for the night now. She had no wallet earlier as she expected everything for nothing.

Reactions: 6
She making the hotel look awful, and there's no social distancing with the kids in the play area at all? I thought if kids were doing activities indoors it had to be with the same people all the time but is this hotel having some kind of free for all in the soft play part?
I wouldn't be comfortable with that at all, they're just looking for an outbreak
I was looking at the hotel on Julie's stories and thinking jesus christ what an absolute kip, but then saw it on another bloggers page dollydowsie (lovely parenting blogger also from cork but different breed to Julie) and she had also been gifted a stay and I was so shocked that they were the same hotel. Julie is doing it absolutely no favours whereas Fiona gave info about what's nearby,facilities and more pictures of the hotel that made it look quite good rather than that fool shouting into her phone and the usual shiteing on as if she's the world's only single mother who never gets a break 🙄🙄 the way she takes advantage of her family annoys me so much she doesn't realise how fortunate she is to have them and their support, I still think of when she was sneakily using Sean's credit card and was actually giving out that he asked her to pay him back the money she had spent, entitled narcissistic witch. Also she hasn't brushed her hair since Tuesday, she'll need more than a brush at this stage it's stuck to her head 🤮

Same. I’ve never Q’d her parenting. But this isn’t funny. I do wonder does she make up half of the stuff to get ‘ trolled ‘ - as in, someone DM her to say that’s not nice & she will get sympathy & grow account again. Surely, surely you wouldn’t deliberately not bring a drink for your toddlers on a long drive ? She’s in the bar for the night now. She had no wallet earlier as she expected everything for nothing.
I've always had good things to say about her as a mam, except for the smoking but there was a dead heat about today and she could've brought a potty or something if they needed to go.
I was slugging water today when I was driving home from work so to think of poor Fionn nearly begging for a drink is actually making me upset and then to give him crappy flat cola, she had to have some juice packed for them for bedtime

That hotel looks minging. The chairs are filthy in the lounge ☹ The poor bro, she treats him like shite. Good on him for saying why didn’t she bring her own money. She doesn’t feel she has to pay for anything. As with a lot of bloggers, the more they get for free the meaner they get and don’t want to pay for anything 😤🤬

Reactions: 9
Ah is she having a laugh saying she gets no break or goes out.....she gets more of a break than a Kit Kat and she goes out more times than the weekly rubbish bin 😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rachel Gorry shared her IGTV trolls rant last night. Had never heard came across her before that.

Reactions: 1
I agree. I dont follow her but i have the occassional look on her page. She signed up to an agency on the 8th of March and her husband was sick at that stage and died less than a month later! I know everyone grieves differently but I do find it odd that she is doing ads so soon. I know she has a family to support but she was back posting 10 days after her husband died.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rachel Gorry shared her IGTV trolls rant last night. Had never heard came across her before that.
She only started her page in January and has a huge following already. Her husband died in April at 29, heartbreaking to see what they went through. She signed up to Andrea Roche’s agency and I feel she’s keeping it going to support her 3 kids. She has a fabulous house and site that still needs finishing.

Reactions: 10
If I was Rachel, I'd stay well away from Julie, being associated with her will not do her any good. I really enjoy Rachels content, she's articulate and bright and her stories are always well thought out and calm. Well I got the shock of my life when i was listening to her stories and heard julies aggressive tones, it really was out of place with the rest of her stories.
And that's the difference between someone who actually knows what theyre doing and puts effort in and Julie, who thinks she should just put the phone up to her smug, gurning face, chat a load of tit, sneer at family members and everything should be handed to her on a plate and if you dare to question her integrity, youre a troll😁

Reactions: 12
If I was Rachel, I'd stay well away from Julie, being associated with her will not do her any good. I really enjoy Rachels content, she's articulate and bright and her stories are always well thought out and calm. Well I got the shock of my life when i was listening to her stories and heard julies aggressive tones, it really was out of place with the rest of her stories.
And that's the difference between someone who actually knows what theyre doing and puts effort in and Julie, who thinks she should just put the phone up to her smug, gurning face, chat a load of tit, sneer at family members and everything should be handed to her on a plate and if you dare to question her integrity, youre a troll😁
Fully agree because she will end up getting a name because of association. Look I suppose thank god I have never lost my husband so I can’t say how I would grieve or act but definitely my only advice would be for her to avoid Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.