Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EggChair

She wouldn’t stand a chance against the Haynes women
I'd be sitting in the corner with the father terrified. Kids coming at me with curtain poles, Julie running around in her undies with a fresh coat of Ronseal 'skitting' at us and mother joining in thinking she is the same age as me. And all to eat in the house is sweets and eggs and the brother can't afford to take me out because Julie cleared out his bank acc.
Nightmare on Elm Street wouldn't have a look in.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Clangers2

VIP Member
Sorry but am I missing something
She's getting a spray tan at home and not even wearing a fucking mask
Constantly pulling the single mother 2kids shit and she getting lashes facials nails spray tan this week alone....
I really am starting to see a vile streak in this one
She doesn't give a fuck about anyone clearly and isn't one bit relatable
I've been working my arse off 13 hour days as always as a nurse all through this when I didn't have the choice to just stay fucking home
Still working wearing full ppe every day and still don't havet hair even done nothing
Haven't got any trip away but I'm just trying to keep going for my family my kids and get through this
She's a dose
One of the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Justabrowser

I’m keeping my mouth firmly shut here! This hits very hard to home for me in a similar position as her except I am a true single mom who hasn’t had any family support during this lockdown and who has a father with cancer! This is like not just a slap in the face to me but a knife in the heart! I adore my parents and miss them madly. My child cries daily now and every single day is asking ‘mommy is coronavirus over yet I miss my grandma and grandpa’ then when hug & cry together! His grandparents have been with us both since he was born I don’t know what I would do without them. But because of lockdown I couldn’t see them and I still can’t because this still isn’t over and I want to be able to hug my father again rather than visit his grave side. I did what I had to do that was morally and right thing. Then you get assholes like this taking it as a joke, doing what they want when I would give anything just to hug my parents again to the point it physically feels like I’m grieving for people who are still here.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Never posted before but tonight she has really annoyed me. Bedtime has broken her.....my child has autism. There are nights were we might get an hour or two sleep before shes up for the day - that's when bedtime breaks you not when your two year old won't settle because he has no routine!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Julie_83

Am I the only 1 baffled at her suddenly calling her Erin Rose the past month? All along it was Erin with Erin Rose thrown in every once in a while. Does she think it makes her appear posh and more appealing for brands with the double barrelled name???
Also I think she isn't half as stupid as she pretends to be. She is putting on an act and is shrewd out and knows exactly what she's doing and saying.
I always liked Julie and have been following her since she was pregnant but I've gotten such a turn off her lately especially the way she makes an absolute mockery of her poor father

• Haha

iwokelikethis

I seriously can't cope... im a mom to a beautiful 8 year old... i am a single mom and I work full time.... my daughter does not get doled out to anyone so I can get my hair, nails and lashes done. I have never had a night without her. I have spent time in crumlin with her and all this ive done myself while working full time to pay my mortgage. Julie absolutely sickens me... crocodiles tears cause they won't sleep and her house is messy... she needs a break.... christ she has more breaks than days in the week... bedtime isn't easy but don't come down stairs and stare into you phone with ur tears and your messy house... put the phone away and tidy up tell the twins mommy is just cleaning the kitchen and ill be up in a minute.... she really takes the biscuit... and yet she cries poor mouth... your living the life of a royal bwing gifted items and getting services for free you wouldn't know what a struggle is..... #rantover

• Heart

Contigo

As I'm in the blocked brigade I didn't see her stories of her stays away but have read about them here. I have stayed in the Inn in Dromoland many many times and have just rang them asking them why they felt the need in a medical pandemic to give "beggars" free stays and if it was a good idea. I spoke to the manager and she said some portrayed the hotel well and some they were dissappointed with what they showed I mentioned Julie and she said in hindsight maybe some bloggers could have shown better aspects of the hotel. I said a lot more as well... I was on a role then and rang Scotty In Killarney again the same drivel we treat everyone the same everyone is social distancing etc etc. I've tried to get a break away for my family and with the prices have decided not to go so I am going to ring every single place that gives beggars freebies. I've had enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

AhHereNow

So Julie has blocked me because I asked her some easy questions she couldn’t answer.
Howiya Julie when you’re here reading this 👋🏻 I sent you two messages from my public Instagram account, wasn’t hiding behind a keyboard, wasn’t trolling you, my name and face were there for you to see. I sent you a message after your day at Dealz asking you Where’s the mask and the distancing? I asked you to confirm that you maybe just took the mask off for a picture and that you put it on afterwards... we are still in a pandemic and you have lots of followers who will follow your example. Be responsible with your platform. But you didn’t reply!! And then this morning I see pictures of you downing drinks cosying up to someone’s mam! So I called you out again, and all I said was “ah Julie, come on! SOCIAL DISTANCING” But instead of holding your hands up and saying you made a mistake, you just blocked me. Meaning I’ll just come here and say it instead... this isn’t trolling, this isn’t bullying, this is a frontline worker (who’s mother is also a cancer patient) asking a grown woman to cop on and have some respect for the people you share this country with

• Heart
Reactions: 30

EggChair

Julie when you read this, please bear in mind we think your dad is lovely and we think it's disgusting when you mock and sneer at him, it is neither funny nor entertaining. Please grow up and have a bit of respect for your father. The same man that ate his dinner in his room after his treatment because you decided to refuse emergency accommodation and live in their sitting room even though you declared yourself homeless.
Given your own bad grammar and spelling, it would suit you better to brush up on it never mind testing your lovely dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Mona86

VIP Member
Julie ,

My grandad Tim was the only parent my mam had. In his later years he got dementia & ended up in a home. One of the girls working there used to take the piss out of his confusion and wind him up. Telling him he would be late for work (he was a post office worker for 40 years) or that he had missed the bus. My mam would come to see him and he would be in bits. She kept quiet until he died because there was no many nursing home beds at the time. Ridiculing his confusion was the hardest part of us all loosing him to dementia. Please stop and think of how much you are affecting that mans dignity and he might now even know it, but it’s horrible and it’s as bad as the ‘trolling’ you would claim if it was being done to you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Burra

Did I hear her right? “Never have a break?” Give up the poor me girl your all fur coat and no knickers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MSFC

Would someone kindly gift Julie a mobile home and while ye’re at it pay her electric bill, she has all her money spent on hair/lashes/make up/nights out etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Teenytot

VIP Member
Never posted before but tonight she has really annoyed me. Bedtime has broken her.....my child has autism. There are nights were we might get an hour or two sleep before shes up for the day - that's when bedtime breaks you not when your two year old won't settle because he has no routine!!
This🙌 My asd child stayed awake for 4 days straight once thought I was gona end up in the psych ward. She needs to catch a grip. Attention seeking all the time. Do wat every other parent does and tidy as u go. The twins r old enough to b helping putting away their toys. There like animals trashing the place everyday

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Tell me more

Why is she recording herself crying with her child crying in the background upstairs at bedtime? Get off the phone and get up there! It’s sad that the kids are crying themselves to sleep like that, what effect is that having on them.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ali47

Sorry to change the topic but she was mentioned on this tread already. Rachel Gorry got a roasting today on 'no shits given' calling her "the merry widow" its so wrong the poor girl is just trying to get by day to day with her 3 girls. You can tell she is an innocent soul, easily led and not bad or sneaky in any way.

• Wow
  • Sad

Smurfett 23

Sorry to change the topic but she was mentioned on this tread already. Rachel Gorry got a roasting today on 'no shits given' calling her "the merry widow" its so wrong the poor girl is just trying to get by day to day with her 3 girls. You can tell she is an innocent soul, easily led and not bad or sneaky in any way.
Saw that and that is way out of line, she clearly said she was collecting rugs that she got made. She is a 29yr old widow with 3 small children, getting her home finished without her husband RIP. That girl has been through so much, I personally believe whoever runs No shits given is jealous of her big following and wants to bring her down. And no I’m not related to Rachel I live in another province 😉😉

No problem with her accepting the free stays etc, but she needs to stop giving it the poor mouth on the other hand and talking about how hard she has it. She doesn't have it hard and it is insulting to people who are really struggling to say she does.

• Heart
She is now spoon feeding them their dinner, while Erin is standing in the buggy at the front door, pressing the doorbell!!? And managing to record at same time. I know toddlers can be difficult to get grub into them but teach them to sit at table and eat themselves. Like who feeds their kids in their front doorway. She honestly doesn't have a clue. They will be starting playschool soon and won't be able to sit and eat their lunch at the table with kids. I saw her a few months ago feeding fionn while he was literally climbing out the sitting room window. Like she is home full time for the moment so put down the phone and use the time to start teaching them the basics

Reactions: 22

Anna7614

?

How do u know he doesn't pay for those kids. I'd say if he pays her own family doesn't even know.. She is sneaky... 3 sides to a story.. And the court will show which of the 3 stories are correct

How do u know he doesn't? Sick of this shit. NY brother is separated from his x.. 3 kids.. He works in Saudi Arabia.. He is an engineer.. He gets 11 times the money he would get in Ireland.. She gets maintenance every week.. No delay.. He is saving to buy a house In Co Dublin where we ar from. He wants to build..... He know foe the next 4 years it will cost him the growing up but in the end this will be a lifetime investment foe the kids. So fuck off with all ur shot saying fathers fuck off and dont pay Maintenance.. Unless u know this person's bank account u know nothing....!!!!
So maybe start a thread about your brother? This one is about Twins and Me

• Haha
Reactions: 22