TwinsandMe #2 too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my family will dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They honestly don't have a clue what this virus can do.... I hope Sean is still working from home because Apple seem to be quite responsible but Julie's mam working with vunerable kids and Julie around so many people is just disgusting.
And Julie showing just how clueless her dad is around sanitizing stations makes me all the more worried about him in hospitals, they're a disgrace
Where does the Mam work?

Reactions: 1
I think in a shop or garden centre place I dont think it's with kids at all from her uniform the other day.

I think in a shop or garden centre place I dont think it's with kids at all from her uniform the other day.
She had a t shirt with a logo from s local creche on her the other day, I can see how itthe name could be mistaken for a garden centre though 😁

Didn't her grandfather or some other relative actually have covid? I think she went on the radio talking about it. Like no member of my immediate family is medically vulnerable but I thought we were all in this together to protect the greater public. As I said I don't know anyone who could be really affected by covid but myself and husband are being far more responsible to protect strangers who may be vulnerable. But yet Julie who has a father with cancer attends parties, doesn't wear masks, decided amongst themselves that they can't be bothered as a family. So infuriating... People on here care more about her father than she does

Reactions: 4
Didn't her grandfather or some other relative actually have covid? I think she went on the radio talking about it. Like no member of my immediate family is medically vulnerable but I thought we were all in this together to protect the greater public. As I said I don't know anyone who could be really affected by covid but myself and husband are being far more responsible to protect strangers who may be vulnerable. But yet Julie who has a father with cancer attends parties, doesn't wear masks, decided amongst themselves that they can't be bothered as a family. So infuriating... People on here care more about her father than she does
Julie only cares about Julie, and that's a fact.
Why else would she put her dad at risk like this? We saw yesterday that he's not very savvy with hand sanitizing and he only wore a mask once under sufferance. Yet, instead of protecting him she's out and about with everyone and it's fine and dandy to say that that's everyone's choice.
But all you have to do is look at Shannen ( big c and me), Julie was down in her house after stopping social distancing and unbeknownst to both of them, shannen had relapsed. Shannen is now attending hospital again after being in contact with Julie who was in contact with goodness know how many people at that party.
The reason for social distancing is not to be putting people out, its because we don't know people's circumstances and they can change in a heartbeat so we have to be responsible and respect that the guidelines are there for a reason

Reactions: 20
Did any of ye hear about the group from dublin who rented a house in killarney and one of them has tested positive for corona virus. Irresponsible

Reactions: 11
Hopefully Julie's fans can see she isn't your typical single mother and stop sending her messages telling her she's amazing because her life is so hard. Her mother and sean are
rearing those children along with her. Also she doesn't record the father smoking around the twins anymore. Imagine that didn't dawn on her until it was said here. She's cute at playing the victim but she's fairly thick too

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Julie's fans can see she isn't your typical single mother and stop sending her messages telling her she's amazing because her life is so hard. Her mother and sean are
rearing those children along with her. Also she doesn't record the father smoking around the twins anymore. Imagine that didn't dawn on her until it was said here. She's cute at playing the victim but she's fairly thick too
I think it's just pure arrogance on her part, she thinks that everything she does is amazing because a few people message her telling her how wonderful she is😂😂
She has to be deluded to actually let people see the oompa loompa video, I'd be pressing delete straight away😂
How did she talk her mam and Sean into it?

Reactions: 2
Julie's mom looks fabulous ... never noticed her much before, think I skip through stories too fast! Def a big age gap alright, what age is Julie? Mom looks in her 50's & dad late 60's/70's, I know the poor man isn't well & that might be the reason. Just curious, nothing wrong with age gaps

Reactions: 3
Julie's mom looks fabulous ... never noticed her much before, think I skip through stories too fast! Def a big age gap alright, what age is Julie? Mom looks in her 50's & dad late 60's/70's, I know the poor man isn't well & that might be the reason. Just curious, nothing wrong with age gaps
The mother looks great. Always out in her shorts and seems to have an endless amount of energy. I'd like to see more of her in the stories. Julie is very very lucky to have such a supportive family.
I think if she dropped the struggling single mother act and acknowledged that it has been a family effort raising the kids, she might get more positive comments.

The mother looks great. Always out in her shorts and seems to have an endless amount of energy. I'd like to see more of her in the stories. Julie is very very lucky to have such a supportive family.
I think if she dropped the struggling single mother act and acknowledged that it has been a family effort raising the kids, she might get more positive comments.
Oh absolutely, Julie is very lucky to have such a supportive family & nearby. If she was more real & more consideration for others & stop mocking her poor Dad

What age is she ?

Did yous ever see stories of the mum drunk? I think they are 2 peas in a pod, they are so so alike. I think she would be hard work but that's just my opinion🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Did yous ever see stories of the mum drunk? I think they are 2 peas in a pod, they are so so alike. I think she would be hard work but that's just my opinion🤷‍♀️
No tbh I skip through a lot of her stories ... I get so annoyed with her

As far as I know she has a highlight of her mam on her page. Haven’t looked but I presume she has it all in there to see.

Diet coke that was sitting in car overnight...I'm lost for words
Would it have been that hard to find a garage and get juice? I know you do things in desperation but I doubt she'd drink it so why give it to her child, pure disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Would it have been that hard to find a garage and get juice? I know you do things in desperation but I doubt she'd drink it so why give it to her child, pure disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢
It turns into a thick sickly sweet syrup when left over night, the poor child

Reactions: 2
Paul stenson or however you spell it is calling people out on insta for not keeping with guidelines. I wrote to him he should check our Julie out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.