Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the kids don't fall and break a bone or Erin burn herself if she is near the oven if Jules is drinking, then again the rest of us would worry about that she would just ring Sean to bring them to CUH

Reactions: 10
I dont have kids but I can tell you growing up my grandparents on one side hardly knew my name even though we visited occassionally. Two uncles wouldnt recognise me if I walked down the street and passed them. They just werent close to us. My Dad was closer to his sisters but they rarely if ever minded us.

She thinks all her problems will be solved if she had inlaws and a husband. Some inlaws are more hassle than they are worth and some husbands are useless. My best friends father in law insulted her on her wedding day during his speech! She is the quietest, loveliest girl and it was uncalled for. Julie should count herself lucky she doesnt have thw headache of inlaws.

Reactions: 14
In all fairness we are all entitled to a drink at home if we want.. so why is that such a big deal? But it’s gas the way she’s on about having other family members to off load the kids too because it’s not like she can anyway if she is in a bubble with her family she can’t off load the kids to anyone else so it’s all the one 🙄🙄 but then again Julie hasn’t exactly obeyed any of covid guidelines and restrictions anyway so she would expect it I suppose 😣

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched her stories in ages!! Had a look today why is she being sent wine/cards/poems for? And I don’t know of anyone who’s broke up with the father of their children and expects the sister “to step in” with the children is she for real. So in her mind grandparents/in-laws and Aunts and uncles should be giving her a dig out with childcare she’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Julie had an army of in laws willing to take the kids 6 nights a week she'd still be whinging😂. Julie will never be happy with her lot, that's the type of nature that she has, always only thinking about herself.
Julie has realised that her plan to trap the ex has backfired drastically, instead of having the little doll to dress up and show off that she thought she'd have, she now has 2 boisterous toddlers who are hard work, the ex wasn't long fecking off once he got to know the real Julie.
She's now stuck in cold wet Ireland, in a lockdown while her ex has moved on with a better looking, more natural girl, living the high life and not giving a damn about Júlíé Mór😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
In all fairness we are all entitled to a drink at home if we want.. so why is that such a big deal? But it’s gas the way she’s on about having other family members to off load the kids too because it’s not like she can anyway if she is in a bubble with her family she can’t off load the kids to anyone else so it’s all the one 🙄🙄 but then again Julie hasn’t exactly obeyed any of covid guidelines and restrictions anyway so she would expect it I suppose 😣
For me the issue with her drinking is she is minding the kids, if something happens how will she drive to CUH, if the kids are in bed at least there is less chance of something happening so drink then, in saying that the night I needed to bring one of mine she was in bed so something could happen still then

Reactions: 7
She annoys me so much. To the shops again with the kids. Why can't she do an only shop or at least one weekly shop when the kids ARE with her Mam and Dad (which they do be at least once a week). Also, she's in a world of her own. I live away from our friends and family. My husband works long hours 6 days a week and we have no babysitter or family to "take the kids"... her situation is more of a norm then a minority and most of us would have kids hanging out of us in every situation like her. She's a narcissist who only think of herself

I wasn't judging her for having a drink at home, like thats grand, everyone can have a drink if they want.. Just that when she's on her own in the house with the kids and if she had more then a glass she'd be deemed unable to drive if something happened.

Well I personally wouldn't be cracking open a drink unless my children were in bed.
When accidents are less likely to happen so if I was stocious I wouldn't have the additional worry of children with ovens

• Heart
Ladies, is she playing it up for the gram. I'd nearly put money on it its apple juice shes drinking so the cattle on tattle will call her out. Then she'll go on her stories saying people are making assumptions, she's cunning enough to do it !!

Reactions: 21
Ladies, is she playing it up for the gram. I'd nearly put money on it its apple juice shes drinking so the cattle on tattle will call her out. Then she'll go on her stories saying people are making assumptions, she's cunning enough to do it !!
Fair point like.. Remember the nails??

She probably is, she is capable of anything just to get attention

Reactions: 5
Deffo apple juice

Reactions: 5
Absolutely, I made that point earlier. If she gets called out on it, she will make out, that all the other stories are untrue. Don't fall for the devious cow.

Reactions: 4
I would message that company.
Especially in light of the coffin remark and she is basically getting gifts for doing tit like that.

Id be making my own snacks before I'd use that company and I'd be telling everyone to stay away too
Any company associating their products with bloggers who are so unprofessional and unhinged don’t deserve to be supported. Then again any reputable company choose carefully who represents them so don’t worry
They won’t become overnight successes.
Stay home, teach your children some manners, live off the state benefits if you want, you’ve made your life choices but don’t think you’re an “influencer” more a public ridicule.

Omg why would you post the child being so aggressive in years to come they wont thank her for making every aspect of their lives so public.
I honestly think instagramers etc should not be allowed use their children on their storys the children can't say no
I have seen a few cork instagramers in shops and the sad thing was it was their children I recognised not themselfs.

Reactions: 18
Yep & she’s so horrible annoying him & making him react like that all for the gram 🖕🏻
who the f&&k shouts at their kids and makes them cry WHILE filming them? For ANY reason, never mind sharing with 60k people.
she’s trying to make out how hard a life she has, you make it hard Julie! You’ve made your kids that way!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.