Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i the only 1 that saw ER give fionn that sneaky dig at the end of the video. But then she says fionn caused the tantrum. You are ment to bounce on the trampoline tho. Poor boy i always feel so sorry for him

Reactions: 20
Am i the only 1 that saw ER give fionn that sneaky dig at the end of the video. But then she says fionn caused the tantrum. You are ment to bounce on the trampoline tho. Poor boy i always feel so sorry for him
Ireland’s thorn is right bully!

Reactions: 10
Ireland’s thorn is right bully!
Cut from the one cloth herself and her mother. Poor Fionn be left picking up after his sister when he's older. Hopefully he has more sense than Sean and fucks off to australia or somewhere far away.

She didnt even react when erin hit fionn ... same way julie said erin barely kicked him that time ... and she didnt really notice ... 3 or 4 consecutive hard kicks it was...

But it's not the childs fault .. it's the mams fault for allowing it to continuously happen ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
See the mug it’s the only mickey she will be holding 😂😂 where are the kids it’s very quiet in her dads..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feeling awful for the family, such a tough time. I'm glad she is spending as much time as possible with him
You think it's acceptable that she's out and about, here and there, in and out of shops, takeaways (and the Smilers takeaway she uses which doesn't have staff wearing masks nor instist customers wear them either), sneaky drink sessions and letting the kids run riot while her dad isn't well?
Nobody gives a shite about her seeing her dad who isn't well, we would all do that in a heartbeat. It's the fact she's taking no responsibility to protecting herself from the virus. Unless you've been under a rock and not educated yourself, that means that if she gets it, he'll get it and it'll kill him within days probably.

Reactions: 20
You think it's acceptable that she's out and about, here and there, in and out of shops, takeaways (and the Smilers takeaway she uses which doesn't have staff wearing masks nor instist customers wear them either), sneaky drink sessions and letting the kids run riot while her dad isn't well?
Nobody gives a shite about her seeing her dad who isn't well. It's the fact she's taking no responsibility to protecting herself from the virus. Unless you've been under a rock and not educated yourself, that means that if she gets it, he'll get it and it'll kill him within days probably.
She’s playing for sympathy today you can tell she’s a sneaky so & so.. you can always tell when she’s playing up for the camera her face gives her away.

Reactions: 7
Nobody gives a shite about her seeing her dad who isn't well, we would all do that in a heartbeat. It's the fact she's taking no responsibility to protecting herself from the virus. Unless you've been under a rock and not educated yourself, that means that if she gets it, he'll get it and it'll kill him within days probably.
I'd say your talking to the wall there. Same attitude as julie eyebrows.

Reactions: 8
What was that reel with her & Sean holy mother of duck are they not mortified

• Haha
  • Wow
Morto for him surely he has friends that will tell him he is makeing a ghowel out of himself.
Can ye imagion asking any of your brothers to part take in something like that they would tell you where to go

Reactions: 7
Morto for him surely he has friends that will tell him he is makeing a ghowel out of himself.
Can ye imagion asking any of your brothers to part take in something like that they would tell you where to go
He’s too afraid of his big sis I’m sure 😳I imagine that’s been the Craic since they were kids 😖

Oh my god before my brother would do something like that and allow it online! No amount of money would make him say yes!

I feel sorry for Sean but then he ageees to these videos. He knows she will put them online.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.