Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank fuck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her shit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this shit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still fucking complaining about it

Please reach out to a local woman’s centre or the guards/police. You and your kids don’t deserve this.

Reactions: 2

Almost there

VIP Member
What has she done now or lying about. ??
Blocked cant see
Why did she block you, you lovely person..😂

Yeah he really doesn’t look well but it won’t stop his gobshite daughter from tramping all over the place and then going in pawing all over him.. poor man his daughter is potentially killing him and he doesn’t know it
No mask on her either I did look because she pissed of up to them fir a takeaway last night she is so careless. The playground in Carrigaline is so busy actually its ridiculously busy around Carrigaline. Her dad looks worn out.

Dunnes again today for it 🙄
She rapes food.😂😂

• Haha

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Had to laugh at the 'you'd want your noggin about ya, they'd catch ya', or 'imagine you forgot you paid them'.... Ehm no, every penny of my hard earned wages of 40+ hours a week is accounted for, so I certainly wouldn't forget paying off something. and you have your noggin about ya alright playing the system. The banks don't send solicitors letters for small amounts, so it wasn't 50 quid she owed either.
What has she done now or lying about. ??
Blocked cant see

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
I wonder if the twin's dad or his family have them on the weekends now? That's been at least the 3rd weekend they've been on a "sleepover" or they've been missing on her story...
I doubt it when they live in another county! They are at her parents because she exhausted!! Sad case she is!

Minnie_Driver

Lads them sausages amd pudding looked raw. Am i the only 1 who cremates sausages and pudding when cooking them 😂
Oh yeah can’t be any white bits left on the sausages 😂 she has to be claiming carers for the dad the way she’s bringing him out to do his jobs

Livingindublin

VIP Member
It's a wo dee she hasn't looked up can she get it on the medical card.... No flies on her remember... Its all an act trying to deflect from that horrific and distasteful tik tok video from the week.... Do yourself a favour save your 60 euro and delete your social media
You can on medical card, but will be waiting about 18 months to be seen.

There are places that you can go for free, the only thing they ask you to do at the end is, if you found it helped is to make a donation that you can afford . I availed of a service like that not so long ago as I was down on my luck at the time and in a bad place. I still couldnt afford the donation at the end of the sessions(they went on for months). However, when my situation improved I was only to happy to make that donation. I was sceptical of counselling but it helped me be a better person and I learned alot.
I'm after spending half my life going to counselling, but I'm not like Sarah flab to fat, then preaching.

Reeva

She really sees relationships through rose coloured glasses, she thinks once a dad is around there's this whole other family on tap but for many of us that's so not the case. I'm married years and have 3 kids, both my parents died when I was young and my husbands family have no time for my kids so my kids have no grandparents really, be lucky to see then twice a year, never babysat for us or took our kids anywhere so I don't know where she gets the idea that it's all rosy in 2 parent families.
You are so right! Hope you are doing ok x

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Ya I don't get that. Her doing that annoys me more than she does herself 🤣

I think the mother came down to collect the twins and Julie was by herself.
Someone wrote on here the other day that sleepovers aren't allowed, so for fear of being attacked she pretended her mam was staying.
Was way too quiet when she was cleaning the hoover.
But sure her mother shouldn't be staying with her either. She is unbelievably selfish and thick

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Looks like she took that reel down on insta.. followed by a Karen comments she throws that’s around a lot !! But not understanding in the past yr many have lost loved ones! She’s a clown and will never learn but times are changing and she won’t last much longer as a “influencer” she has nothing going on only showing the same shit. Bold eggs kids being bratty and auntie Mary! We could almost write a her schedule at this point..

Red FM respond on Twitter ! Everyone should #boycott 🤣
Can you screenshot and share please ?

Called a social bubble which is allowed !! If procautions are taken then in my opinion it’s fine.

I didn’t know ppl now can see into ppls lives via the internet! Knowing they are visiting family without masks ! You must tell me how you do this?ppl
Who make this choice I Hope are taking procautions! However the likes of the gowl Julie who parades around the internet not wearing a mask and clearly needs to be held accountable
It is allowed if one party is single I think or a single parent isn't that right? I don't think two families can just join up as a social bubble, but plenty are.