Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buddha

She took it off TikTok too. A few comments including mine told her it was very poor taste. I guess she can’t chance bad publicity getting in the way of her radio career 🤣
Well she definitely has a face for radio the 🐄

Reactions: 3

Almost there

VIP Member
A quick Google will give you a rough idea of what Julie 'earns' from social welfare. 241 a week in child benefit + 420 a month in children's allowance. This brings her monthly income to approx 1384, tax free. Rent is minimal because of HAP or Ras or whatever scheme she is on and her bills such as electric etc would probably be subsidised ( I could be wrong so someone who knows more may be able to give better info)Throw in maintenance payments which Im sure she is getting and you can see why Julie has so much disposable income 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t forget maintenance from baby daddy!! But she will never mention that!! 🙈

Noodles5

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣👏 this is brilliant

Sooner these influncers F off the better
Its awful youngsters now don't wanna work go college etc. They wanna be influncers. Like wtf how can that be a job career etc

Attachments

Wentback

Chatty Member
I would have respected her more if she hadn’t put the box up asking people if there were any counsellors. She has a phone and she can use google, but good on her I suppose for saying she does need the help, I know it can be hard to actually say it. Hopefully she’ll get the help she needs and she’ll go back to the old Julie, who actually gave a rats about being a good mum, and didn’t try to be ‘relatable’.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 She’s playing attention seeking Julie..

Lucydowl

VIP Member
This might be nitpicking.
The vid of the little guy putting the cupcakes into the oven; forgive me if I’m wrong but are you not supposed to preheat ovens for baking? Meaning that metal shelf would most likely be hot, and his little hands right beside it?
I copped that . The oven wasn’t on cause the kid held the tray. Stupid eejit. It was fake

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I really liked the old Julie too. Remember her cooking veg etc on hols! How did it go so wrong? It’s crazy to watch someone change and go downhill so fast. Parenting skills wise, motivation wise, looks wise, accent wise, cop on wise. She is supermom slimming the second. She is headed for a complete breakdown!
She was great back then. Julie if you are reading, please can we have the old Julie back !!

Alucia

VIP Member
Well my partner actually had a cancer op last March and got the best of treatment. I wouldn't attack anyone for taking there kids to Dunnes, cause I'm definitely not a perfect parent.
Last march is different to this wave and i ment has your mum only herself to worry about.

Reactions: 2

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I asked our ot about the weighted blankets for my two sons with asd and sensory issues. She didnt recommend them at all because she said the risks outweigh the pros. Instead we do regulation exercises, baby brushing, bear hugs, deep pressure rolls.
Exactly.
And this goon recommending them to every parent.

The ones who follow her and praise her parenting are the types who'd believe this and not question it

martha82

Chatty Member
So attention seeking. Look I dunno what's going on inside her head but I reckon most of it is her own doing. She probably is suffering from low mood, things that help keep my mood from dipping would be... a sense of purpose, such as my job, my kids. Also pushing yourself to have a shower and feel clean and fresh, instead of the greasy mouldy head and dressing gown. Getting the head out of the phone, it's soo bad for your mental health, very addictive behaviour. Also take some pride in keeping the house tidy. I always feel worse when the house gets out of control.

I doubt she needs counselling sessions, I would imagine she could improve things massively by taking a step away from insta, she's whooring herself for freebies and craves the attention she gets. We all enjoy a bit of netflix but she literally does nothing else but binge watch. She cannot bear to actually spend time at home with her twins unless they're stuck on the ipad. Her laziness is unreal, from lazy dinners to filthy house and dressing gown to taking the easy way out and never disciplining her kids. She's part time mom and full time scrounger. She has the easiest life going but she's still miserable.
This is brilliant, well said 🙌🏻

Puffin

VIP Member
I’d imagine the op is referring to the one parent family payment which is a weekly social welfare payment.
Yep that's exactly it. The 241 is one parent allowance and the 420 is children's allowance that's paid monthly

Don’t forget maintenance from baby daddy!! But she will never mention that!! 🙈
Oh without a dobt she is getting maintenance from him and I'd say its not the bare minimum either

Onthebandwagon

Chatty Member
What a heap of 💩 about a solicitor letter and the bank!! One minute the bank was in Australia and the next breath it was an Irish bank??? She made no sense 🙄🙄
Thinking the same thing and if it was and oz bank where would they get her new address sin carrigaline!!

caramc11

Something just crossed me and I dont feel right even saying it but it seems to come up here alot. We all know that the Dad ( I love him) is not well and that he attends hospital etc but when has Joolie actually said that he doesn't have alot of time left ? Some posts are suggesting that. It doesnt sit right with me to be making these assumptions if she hasn't come out and said it. Having said that I may have missed her saying it.

Can anyone clarify ??
I had thought that from her stories then I seen it discussed here so we all drawing same conclusion over the way the poor man looks, Julie spending alot of time with him & her upset then last night. I dont think its every something she would say on her stories as I think she would find it just too painful when she cant even say the name of the illness he had.

WhyOWhy

So your a healthcare professional and you still see your parents that is not very responsible or professional in my opinion
Called a social bubble which is allowed !! If procautions are taken then in my opinion it’s fine.

How anyone could justify going to visit elderly parents with no masks etc is beyond me. You could literally kill them and you don't care in the slightest because it's your "personal choice". My brother in law's father died of covid with no family able to see him for two weeks before he passed. He died scared and alone in the ICU. Perfectly healthy man before he got covid but it wiped him out. These people don't care about anyone else but themselves. If it's a personal choice then why not choose not to put your loved ones at risk. If something happened to my parents because of my irresponsibility I would never forgive myself. I haven't seen my family since October, didn't even visit them at Christmas as I didn't want to stay over with them and put them at risk. My kids miss their grandparents and so do I but I would rather go without seeing them now and have them around longer than potentially infect them with something that could kill them. It's total ignorance to think otherwise, these people should be ashamed of themselves.
I didn’t know ppl now can see into ppls lives via the internet! Knowing they are visiting family without masks ! You must tell me how you do this?ppl
Who make this choice I Hope are taking procautions! However the likes of the gowl Julie who parades around the internet not wearing a mask and clearly needs to be held accountable