Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
What was it about this time?
She was up in her dads, fed the kids awful looking toasted sangwiches with ham and easy singles cheese it looked like the plastic was on the cheese she read here because it was pointed out here! She is a complete idiot who needs a good wash..

Reactions: 3

irishjen

VIP Member
Yes they should not have those blankets. I need them, but cant afford them atm. She is a pity, onto herself. I pity the poor kids, it's nlt their fault, but just julie eyebrows aka Kim Jong-un
The mr piece ones are reasonable but I think too heavy for smallies

Livingindublin

VIP Member
They are staying in her parents house to have a break, the stupid gowl bag.

Any link to Liz reaney thread, can't find it.

Sam7989

Everyone over 70 is supposed to stay at home! Why would your 86 yr old mother need to go shopping all the time? Julie has plenty of choice she is choosing to be a stupid dangerous bitch.
Staying at home for a year? You would be long dead from depression never mind covid.

Mine were the same

In fairness they are at her parents do often she could go to the shop and leave them there, if she was truely on her own with no help then yes she has to bring them but not when she has others on a regular basis, she could also get it delivered or click and collect
I see lots and lots of children in my local Dunnes all the time, 2 local crèches are open. She's doing nothing different then anyone else, in my opinion obviously.

Letsplay24

Sorry what’s child benefit that she gets weekly ? I know about children’s allowance just not a weekly payment 😧 that’s outrageous if she gets a weekly payment ?
I’d imagine the op is referring to the one parent family payment which is a weekly social welfare payment.

Almost there

VIP Member
Brenda from red fm anyone follow her! Apparently we are all rats or she’s on about Rats out page on Instagram that she also follows! Mmmmm

Limo77

You're right what's the saying 'arguing with fools is like playing chess with pigeons....they knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, then act like they have won'

I work in medical devices can I claim to work in healthcare too??😂😂😂
You can ha ha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The twins or.the mother are not staying there tonight . If they were they would be all over her stories why would she watch a series she is watching with the mother there and clean out th2 hoover. You always know when this one is lying she had a smirk telling the story earlier for the mother to come over
Very quiet this morning....you could be right!

Sayit4real

VIP Member
ROUTINE Julie is what you need.
And your kids in their beds every night. Not shipped off to other places.
No screens
Love, affection, attention.... (means put your phone away Julie)
Dinner, bath/faces washed, teeth, story, bed. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. that’s what a routine is.
it’s not rocket science
I have never in my life seen a grown woman so lazy & uneducated about her kids
Yes but for this routine( which I agree with ) you need to be bothered and care .. and not be bet into yourself .

Livingindublin

VIP Member
I totally agree with you! As ive said before, i lost my 14 year old in a car crash, i literally saw him die, and the horror will never leave me.... but ive said a million times since, the worst part of it all, was seeing him lie in the coffin, i can NEVER describe the devastation seeing your baby, in that cold, hard wooden box.... i slept beside that box for 3 nights to be next to my baby before i finally had to let him go forever😭 now, theres something to cry about Julie....you dont know how lucky you are to have those children, to have the life you do, you have nothing to cry about. Losing a parent is hard, i lost one too, but its nothing compared to your baby. Time to be a big girl Julie, grow up, and for the love of god, stop with the tick toks, they are not funny, they are pathetic🙄
I'm sorry now to comment again, but thinking of you and your son. Its heartbreaking, I'm sending you all my energy I have. Xxx

I'm sorry now to comment again, but thinking of you and your son. Its heartbreaking, I'm sending you all my energy I have. Xxx
Not sure son or daughter though xx

Rosieposie 74

Am i the only 1 that saw ER give fionn that sneaky dig at the end of the video. But

This is the reel/tiktok for those who missed it on insta 🙈 mortified for them.
The state of the socks 🧦... Floor is filthy.. But she'd only mopped it 🤔🤢

caramc11

When my mam passed unexpected, I saw her laid out at home, I couldn't bear it.
When my dad was passing, again unexpected, had 5 mins notice he was going, I stayed outside the room while he went dramatically, my husband stayed while he passed, I never saw him in the coffin, never saw that coffin be put into the ground, nor my mams. I suppose I could be called a coward but I couldn't face it.
When I saw the beginning of the tictok yesterday I closed it fast.
Julie has no idea of what's ahead of her. She thinks things are bad now, she has no idea of what lonely is. But she will. No matter how many insta followers and huns she has, no matter how many drinks she'll consume with her buddies down in Carrigaline court, she'll still be lonely after a death of someone close.
And she'll never get over it, just learn to live with it.
She needs to cop on. I'm surprised how her brother or her mother aren't telling her to cop on. They must be as ignorant as each other.
I agree with you I have lost a family member too sudden tragic death & so I know whats ahead for Julie & to be honest it makes me sad because unless youve been through loss you never really fully get it or know how it rips the very soul out of your life. She does indeed have some very tough weeks/months ahead but I think the message today is not right. Its not the time to be sent something like that.

Sam7989

Well my mum is 88 and hasn't been outside the door since March and she's fine. I'd prefer her to be safe. No wonder it's not going away and we're still in lockdown when people are ignoring it.
Don't be so silly she isn't ignoring it, just going out and being careful. She hasn't caught Covid unlike the thousands locked in nursing homes?

Well my mum is 88 and hasn't been outside the door since March and she's fine. I'd prefer her to be safe. No wonder it's not going away and we're still in lockdown when people are ignoring it.
Your poor Mum, I can't imagine she is fine at all.

• Wow

Wentback

Chatty Member
I thought brat face ErinR wasn’t allowed her dummy... Every morning it was put up the chimney to Santa now it’s rammed in her gob all the time 🤨 I know single parents who have kids & don’t moan as much as that one! I really hope their other grandparents get to see them! That would really shake perfect juile up