Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
I try and give her the benefit of the doubt some of the time... But please please don't tell me that reel was meant to be her in a coffin???
It is yes with the strings of her hoodie as a rosary’s beads ffs!! I just took a look! And all the fools laughing at her in the comments. She’s a complete idiot! I am shocked at this.

I just reported it! And I have blocked her I don’t even want to look at her anymore she’s a complete fool.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Mamaof1xo

I messaged redfm to find out if many people have contacted them about influencers breaking restrictions. I mentioned herself self and her zipping off here there and all over city.. But I need more examples 🙈 I just used the dunnes example.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I hate to knock on Sean because he seems so harmless and he is so good to his sister and those children. But he really does need to move out of move he has a full time job no excuse not to. He should rent a room in a house /apt with a few lads and
The dad is well able to care for himself I’d say he’s quiet Independent is the dad fair play to him. But Sean is a nice guy she’s the problem a big problem.
My father was extremely independent even after his diagnosis but as it has progressed he now needs assistance, even opening his pill boxes can be an ordeal for him. Sick people need help regardless of how independent they are.

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
I thought I needed to go to Specsavers thank God I wasn't seeing things. She'll have them all as sick as anything now tonight

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
See the mug it’s the only mickey she will be holding 😂😂 where are the kids it’s very quiet in her dads..

• Haha

Mehbah

I think her makeup looks a lot better today than it has recently! That isn’t saying much but I think she looks a bit closer to her age than she has in the past while!
I do wonder have they gotten particularly bad news the last week - I think she said he was sick after his last hospital visit?

Mamaof1xo

She was at the beach and in some woods/forest I think. But 100% a beach, I think it was 10kms from her house. Locals would have a clearer idea.

And of course shopping at least 3 times a week with the kids. She has enough income to shop in Dunnes so could easily get a Tesco food delivery. I wish I was able to afford the likes of Dunnes and Tesco for my full shop but it's Aldi/lidl here
Got a message that Neil will look at it. Doubt it will be mentioned but who ever wants to comment on it if it's mentioned feel free xxx

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
You’re right cancer is horrendous. I lost my Mum to it in her 50s. But I know if it was now I would do everything to make sure I didn’t bring Covid to her too. I would spend as much quality time with her - not putting up stupid TikToks! But maybe that’s just me.
Aw. .. Sorry for your loss xx

• Heart

Almost there

VIP Member
If their credit union has an online section they wouldn't have to leave the house, ours encourage that or ringing and paying over the phone with your debit card since this all started
Yes everything can be done over the phone madness fo him to go out and for her to be swanning around like she does. Kids shouldn’t be near him!

I've not seen my family or anyone since before Christmas, i couldn't live with the guilt if I passed the virus onto any of my family, and nobody in my family, has terminal cancer. Sje should collect his credit union book through the window, and do it for him, herself. The girl, just doesn't care about anyone or anything. This virus isn't anywhere for a long time, and the poor dad will get it.
We have phones, she doesn’t need to go near him after all she was there also the other having a chipper supper and yesterday!! I’d say he likes a bit of peace anyway as those kids are annoying when they are at his house!

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Does one person on here believe that the village idiot is gonna take those blankets off the children during the night? Not a hope in hell!!! She is one thick bitch🙄
I really hope she gets a small bit of sense🥺, those poor kids are at risk of a lot of things while they sleep with those blankets on them, is it worth a few hours sleep for Julie?