Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here for news

Chatty Member
Don't be so silly she isn't ignoring it, just going out and being careful. She hasn't caught Covid unlike the thousands locked in nursing homes?
There are also thousands who have caught it in the community with no idea where they caught it so could easily have been the supermarket

Reactions: 4

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Ahhhhhh hahahaha it was called! Straight to the rents getting a takeaway And 100000000s of messages 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m telling ya let’s start a poll on what she does and says every day as she is so predictable
That was me.....shes so predictable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
@Gabi Gabi please look after yourself and your babies. Hopefully you get to make that call soon. Id gladly pay for anything u need from a chemist r shop through click and collect if u give the name of a shop/area even i will gladly go online and order u some bits and leave them under my own name for you to collect and post the time etc available here for collection. Stay strong x

Taliaivyx

She's an absolute dickhead of a young one!! She grinds my gears , I thought the kids where good and held the trolley walking around 🙈

• Haha

Livingindublin

VIP Member
Ladies, is she playing it up for the gram. I'd nearly put money on it its apple juice shes drinking so the cattle on tattle will call her out. Then she'll go on her stories saying people are making assumptions, she's cunning enough to do it !!
Absolutely, I made that point earlier. If she gets called out on it, she will make out, that all the other stories are untrue. Don't fall for the devious cow.

Nose__bag

She joined about 10 times last year :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know why she bothers, she does it for a week claims she looses like 6 pounds then stops 😂 I don’t think that’s how slimming world works Julie your actually supposed to stick at it I’d be mortified

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Most people’s 2021 would be made if COVID fecked right off. But not Jules 🙄Priorities??!!

Reactions: 3

Nena

When she shows her fandom a “celebrity “ likes her posts but when you click on the images he supposed to have like no sign of him !!! Ah hahahhaahahah
Did she really go to the effort of doing that? She waa way too much time on her hands

Reactions: 3

Pinky27

Julie game.
Point for every time Julie
*Mentions the jellies
*just pops to the shop
*forgets milk
*complains about the twins
*mentions karens
*breaks restrictions
*complains about how hard her life is
*serves mush for dinner.