Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mehbah

This might be nitpicking.
The vid of the little guy putting the cupcakes into the oven; forgive me if I’m wrong but are you not supposed to preheat ovens for baking? Meaning that metal shelf would most likely be hot, and his little hands right beside it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

TikToc

VIP Member
I think she is after getting confused as to what weighted blankets are use for.. 🙈 I think she thinks they are to restrain children in their beds and not realise they are for anxiety, sensory issues etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an eejit..
I was just about to say the same. Mother of the year!

Almost there

VIP Member
And I'm wondering why we're surprised lol cos its nearly a weekly thing at this stage 🤣 she'll be there in the morning with her pic of her with her cuppa while lying on the couch.. a bit of egg on toast handed to her.. twins running riot.. they'll be taken out to give her a break, she'll feck off shopping/gallivanting, tea again in her parents and then radio silence cos she'll be out the gap and not want to show it...the sun afternoon Sean miraculously needed to drop something..ie..twins..down to her and lo and behold back to stories of how tired she is after the weekend with the kids... 🤷‍♀️
You called it exactly!! She’s a pity party at this stage! She needs to get off social media. Who in there right mind would want her to promote even a bag of jellies!!

Didn’t Sean mention he was struggling with his mental health - surely he might have a counsellor for her? I might believe it if she came on saying she was attending one but putting up a question box is just either attention seeking or content in my opinion.
Remember the video they recorded in the summer I didn’t believe that for one minute he was made do it. She had her usual smirk on her face. She’s like the boy who cried wolf everything is for Instagram.

Didn’t Sean mention he was struggling with his mental health - surely he might have a counsellor for her? I might believe it if she came on saying she was attending one but putting up a question box is just either attention seeking or content in my opinion.
More lies!! Attention seeking as usual.

Last edited:

Mamaof1xo

You can tell she loves her father there’s no denying that but in all fairness she should be staying at home FaceTime them ring them wave at them from the window but stay the fuck away from them. Stop been selfish the majority of us are in the same situation mine live 5minutes from me and I’d only love to call into them but why would I risk it I’d never forgive myself if something happened them😭 some peoples priorities are up their fucking hole
I completely get how you feel. My parents are.. 10 min drive only away. Mam going for minor surgery next week but even so, shes in her late 70s. What I'd do to hug them! Then you see her, yes she adores her dad no doubting that. Here there and every where not thinking about how it could effect him if she's in contact with someone asymptomatic even.

MSFC

Julie has never restricted her movements in this pandemic. She is still going around, doing what she did before it. She is crying because she is allergic to being a mother, and the ex loving life in oz. She only has interest in Arin, insta, and alcohol.
100%!!! Only interested in tinder and finding a man.

Buddha

She makes a drama out of every tiny detail of her life, she's not all there, can't be if she thinks that's funny! All her fans sending messages has me in knots, all taking the piss out of her 🙃

Comeonnowgurl

Her uncle is only delighted that she is doing things to it. I completely done up my apartment. I'm living here 9 years, and my landlord has not even painted the place in those years, I've seen him maybe 5 times, in all those years.

Unless the uncle gives her money towards it, which is possible.

She can't even pronounce her own child's name, it's Erin, not Arin 😂😂
Must be the fada interfering with her pronAunsautuns

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
She def did not have them. I thought it as soon as she did the pic in the car and only went back today to get them. Why lie though? I don't get it.
She is always lying!! She can’t help herself I wish the fools that follow her would wise up they can’t believe her?

Livingindublin

VIP Member
God forgive me, but no wonder the shark has given up, 2 small kids making a mess and she hasn’t cleaned the filter since she got it in November?! 😂 money to burn that one... we got a dyson for Christmas and I look after it like a 3rd child!! 😂😂
I'm the same, it's my baby 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

praying.for.time.

Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx
Please don't wait 🙏🏻 you need to get out to get your strength back, womens aid is the place that will help you do that. And when you are well enough they will help you get home with your beautiful babies. Please keep us posted and if there is anything that we can do just ask. You and your babies are in my prayers ❤