Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids can sit in the front seat as long as they are properly restrained. She would have been better actually putting the smaller child in the front seat on a car seat and the older child in the middle. I can also see a child in the boot so it must convert.

New thread: Flogging stuff on Instagram all because she has no man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title... Julie does as Julie wants, and she is not bothered by us, she’s a single mom you know?!

Reactions: 5
Thread #11 and the dressing gown is still filthy, so is the house but she sure shes a single mam. Its onreal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Winter playhouse what a waste, please buy my cbd fizz not Reaneys paste.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
No new thread suggestions but can we put the new thread back in the Instagramers section took me ages to find this one and it was already 20 pages deep by the time I did 😂

Reactions: 3
No new thread suggestions but can we put the new thread back in the Instagramers section took me ages to find this one and it was already 20 pages deep by the time I did 😂
Put the thread on your watch list instead of looking for the thread each time. . Then add tattle link to your home screen.

Reactions: 2
Put the thread on your watch list instead of looking for the thread each time. . Then add tattle link to your home screen.
ye I’ve done that but I always seem to be drawn to the instagramers section 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
ye I’ve done that but I always seem to be drawn to the instagramers section 🙈😂
If your on twins and me thread for example, if you scroll to the rip of the page and click on twins and me threads, it will bring all 10 up and say 11 was added you could find that even from the old locked thread on your watchlist.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.