Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Julies stories about the CBD drink. To quote "it takes the edge off after a hard day" she would want a good kick up the hole. Also Sean when you see this - go see a licensed professional to help you with your anxiety instead of drinking fizzy drinks.
i developed anxiety symptoms this year as it has been a tit one and started taking CBD oil and it has helped so much. But I did my research and found a company that’s sells lab tested CBD. It’s expensive because it’s legit and lab tested.The idea of CBD in a fizzy drink sounds mad

Reactions: 7
That little girl is far to young to be in the front seat, plus also where is the 5th child? I could be wrong but it doesn't look like Fionn is in his car seat 🤔 Please tell me she didn't remove his seat to squeeze in another child 😨
5 kid 1 adult in a 5 seater car . All jokes aside she should be reported for that . Those kids parents are worse risking their kids being with her no cop on at all

Reactions: 6
That little girl is far to young to be in the front seat, plus also where is the 5th child? I could be wrong but it doesn't look like Fionn is in his car seat 🤔 Please tell me she didn't remove his seat to squeeze in another child 😨
Blocking their faces now... bit late for that! She obviously been reading on here, hi Jules! Ya fckn muppet

Reactions: 3
She's brought me out of lurking for this! Unless she has a qashqui +2 ( and it doesn't look like she does) then she's broken several laws and put 5 children's lives at risk. She should be reported to the gardai and Tusla.

Reactions: 8
Hers is the 7 seater version as she has her mom and Sean crawling into the seats in the boot over the summer

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Blocking their faces now... bit late for that! She obviously been reading on here, hi Jules! Ya fckn muppet
Oh that was me 😂 she had them on full display, I didn't want to put up their faces 😂

Hers is the 7 seater version as she has her mom and Sean crawling into the seats in the boot over the summer

Probably just being sneaky so and trying to get people talking 🤬 surprised we didn't have a big story about the difficulties of moving seats when your a single mum doing it all on your own

Reactions: 2
It's so tough being a struggling single mom with only 2 children but able to afford to buy and keep a 7 seater on the road🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Everything is being done for a reason... I know it sounds awful but id check all my facts b4 posting as I wouldnt want to give her amo for a rant... and u know one is coming soon enough

Reactions: 8
Everything is being done for a reason... I know it sounds awful but id check all my facts b4 posting as I wouldnt want to give her amo for a rant... and u know one is coming soon enough
Well the photo/stories clearly show no 5th child in the back or any back seats pulled up so she's only showing herself to be a deceitful c**t if/when she comes on ranting about it

Reactions: 5
Well the photo/stories clearly show no 5th child in the back or any back seats pulled up so she's only showing herself to be a deceitful c**t if/when she comes on ranting about it
She waiting to start on Tattle a good rant but no one bite..

Reactions: 6
I would never usually comment on here, and i am in NO way sticking up for her but you can see the other little fellas hair sitting behind in the back row of the car!

Looks like a hairy head peeping through in the boot seat,
But the child in the middle looks like he should be in a HBB at the very least.

Reactions: 1
Isnt it a great little country we live in. Myself and my partner both work fulltime. We have chosen to wait till were better off financially to have children. Even without the expense of children i cant afford to fix my car to get it topass the nct so i borrow my mothers car for work. Julie on social welfare has a 7 seater. Whats the point in working and supporing yourself and your family financially anymore

Reactions: 14
That child should not be in the front seat nor should that child in the middle have no seat. Its so dangerous. She just doesn't give two shits about anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.