Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There twins on the father side 🙄
The Grandparents are in contact with the twins 🙄 Julie couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.
If anyone has proof they should post it up to expose her.

Reactions: 8
There twins on the father side 🙄
The Grandparents are in contact with the twins 🙄 Julie couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.
She said twins don’t run in her side of the family
The twins seem to be in cork every weekend, can’t remember now who here said they go to Monaghan every weekend since January 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine recording yourself giving out to your child for climbing on your car instead of putting the phone down, she’s an absolute horror

Reactions: 15
She said twins don’t run in her side of the family
The twins seem to be in cork every weekend, can’t remember now who here said they go to Monaghan every weekend since January 😂
Yep it was definitely said! There was at least 1 poster who admitted to adding the exes sister on Facebook and saw pics of the twins in her page 🙈

Reactions: 7
Yep it was definitely said! There was at least 1 poster who admitted to adding the exes sister on Facebook and saw pics of the twins in her page 🙈
I seen that 😂😂😂😂 bit of a debate started then poooofffff like magic the Cork to monaghan debate just stopped 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I seen that 😂😂😂😂 bit of a debate started then poooofffff like magic the Cork to monaghan debate just stopped 😂😂
Lol yes!! I personally think adding complete strangers on Facebook is pretty off the wall.. but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes two posters who swore they went every weekend😂 I’m sure with the lengths some went to, to expose Julie at a party would have no problem exposing her lies again🤔 I said before with some people here it’s personal, I didn’t know twins run in the dads side or maybe I’m just stupid or maybe because I don’t know them 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yes two posters who swore they went every weekend😂 I’m sure with the lengths some went to, to expose Julie at a party would have no problem exposing her lies again🤔 I said before with some people here it’s personal, I didn’t know twins run in the dads side or maybe I’m just stupid or maybe because I don’t know them 🙄
Totally agree 😭🤣 Identical twins are spontaneous so don’t run in the family but fraternal twins (non identical) do run in the family and the mother determines it

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of twins my best friend had her beautiful twin boys this morning identical too.. both mammy and babies are doing brilliant both over 5lb 😍😍oh I love the newborn stage lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any woman that is posting videos of these men are sexual deviants IMO. I’d encourage everyone to report each post that glorifies sexual harassment...
A picture she shared during the week was my friends husband. He was doing work in a house and the lady took a picture of him, without him knowing, sent it to Julie who shared it to her stories!
my friend said it to her husband when he came home after a looong day and he had absolutely no idea what or why it happened!!
I just kept saying to my friend if that was a woman doing her job and someone secretly took her picture and shared it to someone else who posted it to 40k followers, would that be ok??!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.