Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else nearly die looking at the kids at the window when she was so far away from them . How would she get to them if they fell out
She hasnt the brains she was born with. I also wouldnt like them running around in there unless i could see what was on.the ground. God knows what they would pick up.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else nearly die looking at the kids at the window when she was so far away from them . How would she get to them if they fell out
It’s the first thing I thought of. I’m by no means a helicopter mom but Jesus, id be holding onto their hands up that high. They’ve no sense at that age. Also why does she start every story with “I’m just after doing xyz there now”, literally makes my ears bleed

Reactions: 6
It’s the first thing I thought of. I’m by no means a helicopter mom but Jesus, id be holding onto their hands up that high. They’ve no sense at that age. Also why does she start every story with “I’m just after doing xyz there now”, literally makes my ears bleed
It drives me bananas I thought I was the only one who noticed this 😂

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she’s going to announce she’s with Andrea Roche soon. I see similar red herrings. A shout out from Sabby who is a walking bleep but up Andreas hole, Julie has really put on the mother of the year act the last few days, the get that trend collab is nearly a sure sign of an Andrea Roche signing, and we know AR loves a good grief bleep (Rachel gorry) to make €€.

Reactions: 16
All the days out amaze me. We would get to do that an odd Sunday. Working the rest of the time !!!
I'm actually so envious of all the days out.
Would love to be able do that instead of having to go to work.

Reactions: 9
It drives me bananas I thought I was the only one who noticed this 😂
Or when she says anything and finishes with her high pitch voice it's cold today "ISN'T IT?" 🤨

WHO is telling her she’s a brilliant mammy bringing the kids places?? She actually said she only does it cos she can’t deal with them at home!! 🙄
Definitely smells like AR when would she ever take d kids out so much again sunday and monday . Smell a 🐀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hasn’t she a grand life swanning about the place. Not a notion has she of ever getting an actual job ever again

Reactions: 8
Not allowed down till 10th of May. Sure she has been down and since when did she follow guidelines !

Christ did we really need to know how those twins were conceived 🤢🤢
Omg cannot get over her reply to the “how were the twins conceived” question 😲😱🥴🤢 waaaaaayyyyyyy too much info! Like would you ever!!! Oh my days!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg cannot get over her reply to the “how were the twins conceived” question 😲😱🥴🤢 waaaaaayyyyyyy too much info! Like would you ever!!! Oh my days!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 to be fair the person didn’t ask her, in that way how they were conceived.. she was asking did she have ivf which commonly results in multiple births...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where are the posters on here who were saying the twins were on the ex partners sisters facebook recently.

Reactions: 3
Where are the posters on here who were saying the twins were on the ex partners sisters facebook recently.
Didn’t they befriend the exes sister and allegedly saw the twins on her page 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.