Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure they were back a few days last week to crèche then off and back again and off again I say she no sets days for them to fair

They went back on Monday, she obviously had some event/shoot with them today hence the dressed alike etc

Head on over to her thread. We’d love to hear from ya 😝
Yeah I'm reading that now.

What is she like?
She cant keep friendships because of how she is.

Shes weird, mean, she makes you uncomfortable but you kinda feel sorry for her. She got many shots but always ruined them.

I will say one thing her mental health is fragile or maybe she uses that as an excuse. I'm unsure which it is.

Reactions: 6
Sure they were back a few days last week to crèche then off and back again and off again I say she no sets days for them to fair
She usually sends them all day everyday that’s her set days.. ER sounded unwell this morning I’d say that’s why they were off today but of course she couldn’t say that after her recent antics aswell as wanting to galavant the roads today

Reactions: 2
Jesus Fionns speech is awful not an understandable word from him at 3.5yrs old

Reactions: 12
Jesus Fionns speech is awful not an understandable word from him at 3.5yrs old
Ah stop that’s not nice. He’s 3.5. They all come on different. I have twins, one talks mad, the other doesn’t and is going for speech therapy etc he seems to speak for her. And I’m doing all I can for her. Reading, writing, doing all the speech therapy work etc it’s just taking longer than him. She will get there eventually.

Reactions: 32
Ah stop that’s not nice. He’s 3.5. They all come on different. I have twins, one talks mad, the other doesn’t and is going for speech therapy etc he seems to speak for her. And I’m doing all I can for her. Reading, writing, doing all the speech therapy work etc it’s just taking longer than him. She will get there eventually.
Hate all the comparisons to what the kids can or can’t do. I don’t know any two kids who are the same. I hate when people try to compare my own kids to others 🤬

Reactions: 12
Hate all the comparisons to what the kids can or can’t do. I don’t know any two kids who are the same. I hate when people try to compare my own kids to others 🤬
Totally agree . He was mid meltdown too so of course it was difficult to understand him! I hate the way she records him crying all the time and posts it 😢 the poor little kid. It's very unfair on him

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In fairness she only made an observation she didn’t compare him to another child, their speech has been discussed on this thread several times

Reactions: 11
Totally agree . He was mid meltdown too so of course it was difficult to understand him! I hate the way she records him crying all the time and posts it 😢 the poor little kid. It's very unfair on him
I didn’t even see the story, but I’ve reared both mine the exact same and two totally different kids😂 and even if he was a bit behind who judges 3 year olds🙄 Wish they’d ban children being exposed to the internet and everything that comes with that. Poor kids of the insta Huns will have issues when they’re older

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.