Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he say to erin earlier in her stories? Erin was fidling with the bag thing on her jumper. Also the poo/booty call clip was fake, it wasn't the child calling, you wouldn't hear him downstairs.
I think he was saying to her about going to the castle, but ER’s response was so staged you can see her looking up at Julie for her cue 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I've said it before it's the weirdest feeling seeing the instahuns in public with their kids it almost feels wrong when I see them because it feels like I know more about them than i should and all because their Mommmmmmyssssss have them sprawled all over social media. It makes me so uncomfortable 😬😬😬😬
Agree it’s the oddest feeling when you recognise the child in public before even seeing the Mom .... feels very uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Personally I cant understand a word either of them says ....am I the only one that finds trying to understand little kids absolutely infuriating like I don't get why the insta huns post stories of them babbling incoherently all the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree. I just stumbled onto some woman with triplets on insta. Her stories were the kids who are learning to walk, kinda stumbling around their sitting room. She would say something and they would say non intelligible stuff back.
Deathly BORING. Ok, you’re kids are super cute and interesting to you, maybe to your family. But to complete strangers. Nah.
And whatever about when they’re being cute, listening to kids throw tantrums is painful on the ears.
I don’t approve of her setting the kids up and then videoing when upset- it’s not fair, invasion of their privacy. But it’s also the opposite of entertainment

Your kids ... don’t want to do a Julie on it with poor spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know many people who enjoy looking at other people's kids, I look at my own enough 🤣 it's wrong staging the twins like that, basically earning money off them. Yep mom of the year right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That tracksuit was foul on her she’s clearly not giving them the right size because that didn’t fit her at all.... size up Jùlìè gírl

Reactions: 2
All the days out amaze me. We would get to do that an odd Sunday. Working the rest of the time !!!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else nearly die looking at the kids at the window when she was so far away from them . How would she get to them if they fell out

Reactions: 11
Anyone else nearly die looking at the kids at the window when she was so far away from them . How would she get to them if they fell out
Heart was in my mouth 😣😣😣 fs there’s irresponsible but then there’s that- nerves are gone

• Sick
Reactions: 5
WHO is telling her she’s a brilliant mammy bringing the kids places?? She actually said she only does it cos she can’t deal with them at home!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.