Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie the only reporting you should be doing is for yourself for breaking lockdown restrictions and attending an illegal house party during a pandemic.
Them reels omg cringe 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤢🤮
I can just imagine her bringing that camera stand up and down the stairs all day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those kids weren’t in the least bit interested in that car wash. What was all that about

Reactions: 1
Latest TikTok - seriously does she ever stop complaining about her kids🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would she give them baths this early? I don't have smallies anymore but I used to bath mine, then read them stories and have calm time before bed. Not at 4pm though.
And why bath them before dinner? Jesus when mine were that age they’d be filthy again after eating

Reactions: 2
Ah the twinnies were only in the bath at half 4 cos it’s Wednesday nights they get shipped off to her mams. Tinder timmy is en route to júliés as we speak. Thursday her mam calls for lunch aka drops the kids back. Handy out for her😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Each to their own but dinner, bath, bed would make more sense to me!
but hey ho it’s Julie and you’d nearly think she likes to be the opposite of routine & make sure every single night something else is different for those two kids just to unsettle them a little bit more & cause a scene & then film it for insta! She needs the content 🤣 dose of a woman -
I am all for a single mother dating again but your kids should come first & I’d be concentrating on having them in a good routine IN THEIR OWN BED each night & then she could do whatever she wanted after that ffs. Get her mum down once they are asleep! Instead of them passed from pillar to post!

Reactions: 9
I did mine early in the day I admit as come evening time I wasn't able due to sheer exhaustion. 1 of mine did not like sleep.

ER sounding bunged up in this mornings videos but no stopping Julie girl off she goes tramping the roads spreading her germs 😏

I do think Andrea Roche is knocking. Sabrina hill sharing juiles reel now. And recently shouting out eimear Hutchinson also, all connected to Andrea.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Andrea Roche must be scraping the end of the barrel.

Calling it now. They are gone off to Blarney for the day. It has just started raining in Cork. There will be a dramatic story ........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she seem very very ‘mumsy’ all of a sudden to anyone else?? She never does/broadcasts this much with the two of the kids.

I'd day shes out in blarney to get her photo for andrea , twins dressed the same . Bet they will try Market her as the single working mammy on her own to twins

• Angry
She should be trying to protect the twins privacy not cash in by broadcasting their every move 🤦‍♀️ do none of these insta mums ever hear about all those former child stars that wound up so messed up because they were pushed into the spotlight before they were old enough to know their own mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'd say someone must have had a word in her ear and told her other parents of children in the twins creche wouldn't be too happy about her antics at the house party & it would be best to keep them off for 14 days. They'll be back monday I bet 😆
Tuesday, bank holiday weekend coming up, i had forgotten too :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd say someone must have had a word in her ear and told her other parents of children in the twins creche wouldn't be too happy about her antics at the house party & it would be best to keep them off for 14 days. They'll be back monday I bet 😆
I was thinking the same 2 wks off

Have they been off for 2 weeks? I thought they were back to school this week after missing all last week?

Have they been off for 2 weeks? I thought they were back to school this week after missing all last week?
Well the fact she was at that party could've got back to the creche or the other parents and may have been told stay away for 2 weeks?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.