Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before it's the weirdest feeling seeing the instahuns in public with their kids it almost feels wrong when I see them because it feels like I know more about them than i should and all because their Mommmmmmyssssss have them sprawled all over social media. It makes me so uncomfortable 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 13
Up until 6 months ago my child couldn't say an understandable word and be was only 3 and a half within these 6 months he is like a full blown American has better pronunciation then me and even talks in his sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all kids come in at different paces. My niece was talking before she was even 2 she was like an old woman πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Up until 6 months ago my child couldn't say an understandable word and be was only 3 and a half within these 6 months he is like a full blown American has better pronunciation then me and even talks in his sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all kids come in at different paces. My niece was talking before she was even 2 she was like an old woman πŸ˜‚
All my kids are now American thanks to YouTube πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re terrible mammys letting our kids on YouTube 🀣🀣
My kids say diapers, trash can,garbageπŸ˜‚ my daughter asked me the other day did I drive a stick🀣🀣
I can't breath over that comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my small one said earlier while I was on the phone I knew he done a sneaky fart so I said here you what did you do and he responds with "its a flatulent fart" i had to hang up the phone I thought my mother was going to have a heart attack laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ did you drive a stick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't breath over that comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my small one said earlier while I was in the phone I knew he done a sneaky fart do I said here you what did you do and he responds with "its a flatulent fart" i had to hang up the phone I thought my mother was going to have a heart attack laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ did you drive a stick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kids are mad
Yeah she was well impressed that I can drive a stick and didn’t need an automatic πŸ˜‚

Mine always ask can they go to chucky cheese. Lol
I get Wendy’s and the tears when u try to explain we can’t just jump ona plane to go to Wendy’s πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most kids are hard to understand mid meltdown!! Didn’t she have his speech assessed recently or something?? I remember some story about that!!

Reactions: 3
We would definitely get on to me joolies bad moms club πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ American speaking kids letting them watch YouTube 😏 so wee can watch Netflix or browse tattle in peace πŸ˜πŸ˜†

• Haha
Most kids are hard to understand mid meltdown!! Didn’t she have his speech assessed recently or something?? I remember some story about that!!
What did he say to erin earlier in her stories? Erin was fidling with the bag thing on her jumper. Also the poo/booty call clip was fake, it wasn't the child calling, you wouldn't hear him downstairs.

Reactions: 1
We’re terrible mammys letting our kids on YouTube 🀣🀣
My kids say diapers, trash can,garbageπŸ˜‚ my daughter asked me the other day did I drive a stick🀣🀣
My daughter once asked me to like and comment below and subscribe to her channel πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
My daughter once asked me to like and comment below and subscribe to her channel πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if she’s doing a giveaway let me knowπŸ˜‚ ah they’re just mad and they know everything about YouTube, mine nearly collapsed when I told them there was no internet when I was their ageπŸ˜‚

• Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if she’s doing a giveaway let me knowπŸ˜‚ ah they’re just mad and they know everything about YouTube, mine nearly collapsed when I told them there was no internet when I was their ageπŸ˜‚
Hahaha when I told my teenager I was on a thing called bebo he laughed and said seriously mam your a boomer im no bleeping boomer im not even 33 yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ swear he thinks i should take up knitting lol asks why I don't have a bf ehhhhh hello I don't need another child πŸ˜… anyways whats a bf can you get one in lockdown id probably start meowing if a male approached me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.