Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie turns a jumper and towel blue in the wash by accident "no wonder no one will make me a wifey" Julie, id say your laundry shortcomings are the very least of your worries hun🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Gosh locked again .... wish the Mods would comment it’s locked again or something
The last comment on the thread says it was locked because account was too small. The thread is only at 2 pages , thought it had been more. 🤔

I think someone keeps reporting the thread to say the account is too small probably because even though she has 11.8k followers she doesn't have major brand deals, afs or sponsorship so it may be for that reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

Julie turns a jumper and towel blue in the wash by accident "no wonder no one will make me a wifey" Julie, id say your laundry shortcomings are the very least of your worries hun🙄
My exact thought when i saw it . Pity her foul mouth didnt get a rinse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s she like - it’s nonstop have to go have lunch with my mam now. Yes sounds hectic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will she stop with the boiled eggs date like. They have to learn to move on without the dad and try get back to normal for them, it’s hard but it has to be done

Reactions: 4
🤭 Sorry I’m due my period but she just melts my head. I’m still shocked people think she’s this poor single mother
Shur get the coil like the bike julie timmy tender must be anti child 😂😂😂😂actually not a
What’s she like - it’s nonstop have to go have lunch with my mam now. Yes sounds hectic
I'd say the mam would only love a break from u an ur bull tit Julie... paula hasnt a clue of the lies coming from this one as shes blocked from her stories. True sign shes lying all time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A bleeping flower subscription 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😆😆😆who the hell has money to throw at that 😖😖😖 especially a single mother 😂😂😂 I'd say its gifted they all get them free flowers see on loads there pages 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who cleans the bleeping house in a off the shoulder jumper & make up?? Ffs
And a flower subscription?
I don’t know how the benefits system works exactly, but surely if you have an income of some sort you cannot be given a lot of benefit money too? They has to be a cap?
I assume she doesn’t declare her income from Insta? Or makes out it’s very little.
I also reckon she is maxed out on credit Cards / loans etc
If she is a full time insta hun why not just say? If work was in bed she’d lie on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A bleeping flower subscription 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😆😆😆who the hell has money to throw at that 😖😖😖 especially a single mother 😂😂😂 I'd say its gifted they all get them free flowers see on loads there pages 🙄🙄🙄
Ridicules, has she not heard of running in Aldi and getting a bunch for a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf where is she going with tan ,full face of make up and then greasy hair. (She has notions about herself)
I can't do any cleaning if iam any bit done up. I don't feel like I do it properly lol..
And would her mother not be closing the husbands accounts. I know when my father in law died it was his wife had do it all. They Wouldn't speak to anyone else...

Wtf where is she going with tan ,full face of make up and then greasy hair. (She has notions about herself)
I can't do any cleaning if iam any bit done up. I don't feel like I do it properly lol..
And would her mother not be closing the husbands accounts. I know when my father in law died it was his wife had do it all. They Wouldn't speak to anyone else...
I thought that a bit strange too, I'd say the Mam is more than capable but yer wan likes to come across as the one that has to do it. Normally its the next of kin that is the only person to have authority to do that.
Its like when she say WE have the van in Garryvoe, her parents bought it and she tags/invites herself along. I doubt very much yer wan contributed anything to it.
Me Joolie likes to be the centre of attention all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When my dad died My mother didnt have to do it . We just needed the death certificate. Having said that my mother was 81 when my Dad passed.
No idea why Julie has to do it though. I'm sure her mother is more than capable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who cleans the bleeping house in a off the shoulder jumper & make up?? Ffs
And a flower subscription?
I don’t know how the benefits system works exactly, but surely if you have an income of some sort you cannot be given a lot of benefit money too? They has to be a cap?
I assume she doesn’t declare her income from Insta? Or makes out it’s very little.
I also reckon she is maxed out on credit Cards / loans etc
If she is a full time insta hun why not just say? If work was in bed she’d lie on the floor.
I clean mine in my pyjamas or old leggings because you can bet ill manage to get something destroyed in some sort of bleach spray usually myself 😂😂😂

I bet if it was aaaayrun that wanted to try what she saw on Ryan’s world there’d be no rant into her phone about it. You’d swear a ziploc bag of water and a pencil was going to be so much hassle. Maybe if she went into the garden with her kids and with 2 bags and 2 pencils and gave them a bit of attention she’d be happier

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Theres no need for all the bleeping this bleeping that and wonders then how ER says sure I'm not allowed to say duck it.. no wonder she is with her mother.
Housewife? More like Fishwife

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.