Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid she spends time with her kids.
Filming Fionn as he explains what he wants / need and that he’s upset is sickening.
how must that child feel?
Julie has no idea the affect all this has on them.

And there she is again eating dinner on her own and twins packed off to bed with iPads
She can’t stand them!!!! (An awful thing to say but this is how she comes across!!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No joke my dog goes ape tit and gets in the horrors with me if I take a video or photo
😂😂😂😱😱 I’ve been doing it 3 years and he has just decided enough is enough
So I can only imagine how a kid feels

Reactions: 4
Who is the weirdo filming the man in the work pants? 🙈 imagine the uproar of it was a man filming a woman presumably without consent 🙄

Reactions: 24
Oh dear god how has she gotten a get that trend haul.... really seems to be following in gorrys grief fuelled footsteps. I’m calling it now Andrea Roche is lurking in the background it has all the signs....

Reactions: 16
Oh dear god how has she gotten a get that trend haul.... really seems to be following in gorrys grief fuelled footsteps. I’m calling it now Andrea Roche is lurking in the background it has all the signs....
She’s probably on a trial 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she’s does not come across as a natural at all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How has she 11 thousand followers.
I had to unfollow her to be honest
JC did an Instagrammer course - really wants to make it, loads of tic toks too, worth a look

I'm distressed looking at that demin jacket shocking lol
Agree, thought it was awful.

Turning into Lisa Lust now .... I’m in the size 10

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sorry now but €50 for that horrible green dress she’s wearing am I missing something? I’d never pay that much for a tit quality sun dress 🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
a instagramer course
Someone said a fair few of her followers seem to have done that course & are good at supporting each other with likes & comments etc

Really wants to make it as an influencer - gave up her f/t job etc ....

Have you looked at her tic tok?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone said a fair few of her followers seem to have done that course & are good at supporting each other with likes & comments etc

Really wants to make it as an influencer - gave up her f/t job etc ....

Have you looked at her tic tok?
I'm not really into tick tok hard I'd say to make it big on insta so many big names to compete with.

I'm not really into tick tok hard I'd say to make it big on insta so many big names to compete with.
I’m not really into tik tok either, just the odd time.

Agree v hard to make a full time career out of insta I’d imagine, especially in fashion & make up categories. I don’t know if many really chose it as a career - just their following grew & it took off but it takes a while

JC did an Instagrammer course - really wants to make it, loads of tic toks too, worth a look

Agree, thought it was awful.

Turning into Lisa Lust now .... I’m in the size 10
She certainly doesn’t look a size 10 to me in that god awful dress

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Balling over the generosity of the man winning €2,000 on the radio and donating €500 to a cancer charity and there’s Julie selling egg boards a week after her fathers funeral and keeps the money for herself instead of donating to a cancer charity or Mary Mount hospice in his honour!! Shows what kind of person she is, a vulcher!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Balling over the generosity of the man winning €2,000 on the radio and donating €500 to a cancer charity and there’s Julie selling egg boards a week after her fathers funeral and keeps the money for herself instead of donating to a cancer charity or Mary Mount hospice in his honour!! Shows what kind of person she is, a vulcher!!
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the prize €1000 not €2000 but our Jùlíé would have to add on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.