Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the twins are a hinderance to her she makes that quite clear so im not sure if this is why I feel this way but anyway, all her days out and about with the twins are like she’s out and about just to pass the time with them, not solely for enjoyment and spending time with them, it’s like it’s easier for her to be out rather than at home, even down at the beach today and yesterday.. I don’t get an enjoyment vibe from her like I get from other families on their days out

Reactions: 5
Twinsandme thread #3 pg 43 - 45, all about the trikes scam story so she's a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When was that?
Tbh I think her days out are to bring them closer to bed time before she has to go home with them

Reactions: 5
Tea?? What three year old needs a cup of tea? 🙈🙈🙈 My one is nearly three..she's only had milk or water... My mom once tried to give her dilute and she wouldn't drink it. Cant imagine her having tea!! 😆😆
Yep all mine loved their tea at that age, didn't do them any harm either.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Tightens your skin.. Don't you get botox injections love? Your forehead couldn't get any tighter tbh.... Give me strength 🙄Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Christ Andrea Roche often sends out the Aliso to people who end up signed with her after a few weeks...
Tracey Tuppence
Sandra the 40 year old virgin

she would hardly sign rough and ready Julie . She can hardly read the words on the box. Some advert

Reactions: 4
Oh Christ Andrea Roche often sends out the Aliso to people who end up signed with her after a few weeks...
Tracey Tuppence

she would hardly sign rough and ready Julie . She can hardly read the words on the box. Some advert
If gorrys anything to go by Julie should fit in 😂😂

I remember that story from last year, it definitely wasn't april it was more like August because I remember coming across the same site when I was looking for a little tikes car for my daughters birthday. I literally thought what sort of idiot would fall for that, the play houses that are usually €400 were advertised for €30. Honestly she's such a fool. And if I remember correctly she said that she spent €300 at the time, not €500.
You are exactly right, is she that bad off for content?

Reactions: 1
Tracey Tuppence

Imagine her being in the same gang as Shabby 🤣

• Haha
Tracey Tuppence

Is that the Sandra in the city one? 😂😂 good name for her...she’s a bit of a headwreck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.