Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she’s saying she got the money back.. so how did she not have a cent left for Christmas.. god it really bugs me that shes such a liar and thinks she can get away with it.. and the worst thing is she seems to believe her own lies.. it’s like one minute she’s consciously lying and the next minute she comes across as delusional..
Takes ages to get money back when things like that happen to be fair

Reactions: 3
Your all right she did share it and told people to have a look. That’s how she found out it was a scam, cos people told her.

Pinocchio over there with all the lies 🙄🤥

Reactions: 12
Julie couldn't tell the truth if her life depended out it.

I have a theory though as to why she is coming on today to share that she had no money. Its fairly obvious Julie reads her cos everytime she does she pops on her stories telling some random thing, or what seems like a random thing , out of no where.

On the previous thread people were commenting on how she always seems to have money, isn't stuck for a few quid even though she doesn't work etc and everyone had their own theories on it .

Suprise suprise Julie is on the week talking about being broke before Christmas . Last week it was how she has saved up all her money to do work on the garden 🤦🏻‍♀️

Julie , next time you read here yiu might address some of the more important issues like exploiting your children, breaking lock down restrictions , the hypocrisy of you going to the guards etc 🤔

Also why are the kids off creche again this week when you couldn't wait to dump them there when they reopened 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Julie couldn't tell the truth if her life depended out it.

I have a theory though as to why she is coming on today to share that she had no money. Its fairly obvious Julie reads her cos everytime she does she pops on her stories telling some random thing, or what seems like a random thing , out of no where.

On the previous thread people were commenting on how she always seems to have money, isn't stuck for a few quid even though she doesn't work etc and everyone had their own theories on it .

Suprise suprise Julie is on the week talking about being broke before Christmas . Last week it was how she has saved up all her money to do work on the garden 🤦🏻‍♀️

Julie , next time you read here yiu might address some of the more important issues like exploiting your children, breaking lock down restrictions , the hypocrisy of you going to the guards etc 🤔

Also why are the kids off creche again this week when you couldn't wait to dump them there when they reopened 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think they’re off this week.. technically they should be after she broke the restrictions but they’re no sign of them today, I don’t know who she’s out walking with but it’s not the twins

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they’re off this week.. technically they should be after she broke the restrictions but they’re no sign of them today, I don’t know who she’s out walking with but it’s not the twins
I just assumed that was one of them in the buggy although I was wondering why a buggy 🤔

Reactions: 2
And now she’s saying she got the money back.. so how did she not have a cent left for Christmas.. god it really bugs me that shes such a liar and thinks she can get away with it.. and the worst thing is she seems to believe her own lies.. it’s like one minute she’s consciously lying and the next minute she comes across as delusional..
Has she forgotten she bought the play house for Christmas. More lies.
And she did tell people about that kids site last yr .she kept going on and on about it. So its total BS when she says she wasn't expecting it.
She seriously has no cop on to money its all spend spend spend look what I got. Then god forbid anything happened car kids etc and like needed money. She would be the 1st on crying my car broke down and I've no money bla bla bla.
She's the biggest compulsive liar going.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s an awful liar that one, makes me sick to my stomach putting on the poor mouth again she bought a bleeping play house worth over a thousand euro and making out €500 broke her, she’s earning a fortune from Instagram she does ad’s, earns money as a brand ambassador , get free stuff delivered on the daily, can afford expensive landscaping on the bleeping rented property she’s a moron, she should be investing in her future because instagram won’t last forever the twins will grow up and won’t want to be used for content she’s thick as pig shite people don’t find that entertaining for long once they realise it’s all put on

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s an awful liar that one, makes me sick to my stomach putting on the poor mouth again she bought a bleeping play house worth over a thousand euro and making out €500 broke her, she’s earning a fortune from Instagram she does ad’s, earns money as a brand ambassador , get free stuff delivered on the daily, can afford expensive landscaping on the bleeping rented property she’s a moron, she should be investing in her future because instagram won’t last forever the twins will grow up and won’t want to be used for content she’s thick as pig shite people don’t find that entertaining for long once they realise it’s all put on
Don't hold back now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You'd be in stitches listening to her, not a penny she had, used all her savings 😱 but had to transfer money from her savings to her current account 😂 shifty eyes 😂 thank god she didn't come on and tell people! Oh wait that's how she found out it was a scam cos her followers told her 🤣🤣 bad site that little tikes now known as little trikes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember that story from last year, it definitely wasn't april it was more like August because I remember coming across the same site when I was looking for a little tikes car for my daughters birthday. I literally thought what sort of idiot would fall for that, the play houses that are usually €400 were advertised for €30. Honestly she's such a fool. And if I remember correctly she said that she spent €300 at the time, not €500.

Reactions: 19
It was last August because she bought presents for their birthday and christmas which is in October. Cried a sob story that she wouldn't have anything for the twinnies for their birthday. She couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.