Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dbloggs

Do you know the family?
A friend of mine knows the family, he was outside the church for the funeral and heard someone say that her dad (rip) only just turned 69 a few days before he died. I don't know the family personally.

Reactions: 1
I hope I’m not being insensitive when I ask this, but I haven’t followed her for very long. Was the father a lot older than the mother? I’m not judging, nothing wrong with that. But they almost seem a generation apart. I know he wasn’t well, so maybe his illness took a toll. As I say, not judging or making a thing of it.. just curious
There’s about 25/30 years. He was in in early /mid 80s and shes in her mid 50s

• Wow

greyzone

Exactly!
Also, its in a housing estate, so the home owner wouldn't have had a choice what windows went in, they're all the same in the estate! And yes, those safety latches are a given with small kids. Thankfully mine never once made any attempt to climb out the windows lol, but then at that age you don't leave them alone long enough for them to be able to go upstairs, push something over to the window, climb up, open it and go /try to climb out
exactly... does she not have the little keys for the windows ...

sron

VIP Member
That tile is appalling!! Not a great add for that business anyway. The fact she can't read just adds to the embarrassment. I'm expecting it to be taken down

Heidi88

VIP Member
Sorry off topic I know hut shes mentioned this on her story now but she's missing the point...there's nothing wrong with holding onto the bags etc it just seems like something you'd sell on straight away to add to a fund for the wee baby 🤷‍♀️ she must have thousands worth of bags and shoes (let's not forget she more or less poor shamed people for daring to buy fakes off ali so we know hers are real...) . Wish all the best for the family
I was going to comment about this as I saw her story where it mentioned the comment avout the bags. I have to say wanting to speak to Michael Martin after her daughter fell and being frustrated when she couldnt talk to him that very day was ott. I feel for her and it is awful that their daughter fell but he is the Taoiseach. His diary is planned well in advance. Can you imagine if the parent of every child in similar circumstances wanted to speak to the Taoiseach after a fall same with relatives of elderly people in nursing homes if they fell.

Also the chair was privately bought so not sure what she was going to say? Maybe that if they had more funding from HSE the chair would be better?

Graywalls

VIP Member
And I have got botox in that same place she definitely mustve got more than me mine was very natural every time
I have a bit of experience in this industry and the difference is that you have a choice in how much they put in and you have redress if it is not as they described it.
Julie is designed to be a walking and, so she freebie that she thinks she is so clever to get, is actually them putting in extra to make it more dramatic and for the before and after pictures to have white fifferens, they are not simply giving poor single mammy Julie a treat, they are advertising a business and Julie is just a forehead to them so they do as they please and she looks dreadful

TikToc

VIP Member
I'm just on episode 5 on it I dunno how many a series I haven't checked but there is 2 series up. The main girl from handmaid's tale is the lead role on it the first series is about a wee 13 year old whose pregnant and I do know on the second series Nicole kidman is in it im so fussy with any thing on it but this is good lol
Cheers

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it suss that herself and superscum gave away their pennys slots today? Have pennys given the “instahuns” their own slots I wonder? Very funny that they get all manic to get booking and today they give away their times ....🕵🏻
I’d say they both sold them I seen numerous ppl looking to buy appointments off people

Snazzy

VIP Member
I'm not really into tick tok hard I'd say to make it big on insta so many big names to compete with.
I’m not really into tik tok either, just the odd time.

Agree v hard to make a full time career out of insta I’d imagine, especially in fashion & make up categories. I don’t know if many really chose it as a career - just their following grew & it took off but it takes a while

Beans.means..

VIP Member
She must be getting more done surely... my whole back garden (in a new build) was landscaped in less than a week 🙈 I actually hope she’s not getting burnt
She would want to be, my husband did a garden last year slabbed the whole thing, raised planters, steps etc and it only took 5 days with no machinery. I hope they're at least levelling the lot to make use of it.