Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposie 74

Why would she give them baths this early? I don't have smallies anymore but I used to bath mine, then read them stories and have calm time before bed. Not at 4pm though.
Same here when he was small.. Just before I'd start my shift again...

Reactions: 1

melD

Absolutely agree with this 👏🏽 I never understood the concept of paying someone to tell you what you know or lived through! What the fuck is the point of it?

I don’t think it’s very appropriate to be promoting con artists to vulnerable people. It’s morally wrong and it’s a disgrace that this is actually legal! I’m shocked that people still visit these scammers, I’m sure that few quid could go towards bills or clothes for your kids! Anyone who takes solace in these frauds should probably think about investing their money in seeing a therapist
My mother always told me they were unlucky. If you went you’d have bad luck.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
What have I seen? Imagine being in a bath as a baby/toddler and your mother who is supposed to be washing/minding you is standing narrating what is happening to 70,000 strangers.
Why is this not a matter for tusla???
And a brother and sister in the bath together?? Just me or is that not strange 🤷‍♀️

Jellybb

VIP Member
She would want to be, my husband did a garden last year slabbed the whole thing, raised planters, steps etc and it only took 5 days with no machinery. I hope they're at least levelling the lot to make use of it.
I got the works done too and I’m sure mine was about 5 days too 🙈 fucking hell if it’s 3 days to level it and put a few slabs there is something wrong there

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
You definitely wouldn’t be making a grid post about it and add it to your own business page... the OP was giving her some good advice.. get Spock to remove it from her stories ASAP!
why is she called Spock? I went through the last few threads And can’t see why? I’m a relative newbie but am dying of curiosity

Alucia

VIP Member
I'd say someone must have had a word in her ear and told her other parents of children in the twins creche wouldn't be too happy about her antics at the house party & it would be best to keep them off for 14 days. They'll be back monday I bet 😆
Tuesday, bank holiday weekend coming up, i had forgotten too :p

• Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
I got the works done too and I’m sure mine was about 5 days too 🙈 fucking hell if it’s 3 days to level it and put a few slabs there is something wrong there
I think theyre moving the play house too. Maybe seeding the grass. I hate seeing people conned even júlíé

Tammys

VIP Member
Why should her mother have to bring the twins to a public loo while Jules updates us about her day. I hated bringing mine into public toilets so wouldn’t except someone else to do it.
lm very surprised they let her use the loo went to west cork during the week with my smallies tried to shops and it was a no to yse the loo.

Alucia

VIP Member
Yesterday Julie said she was seeing/texting a fella from up north. She said seeing then quicklly changed it to texting. Wonder did he meet the twins, she was saying he was asking about Fionn calling him his wee mucker.

She has no structure to her day. Maybe if she had a job, even part time it would kick in some sort of routine. Same as grace. Sitting around all day with no focus is not good or healthy for anyone
Agree with you. She seemed so much more together when she was working and there was a routine. Obviously things would have taken a hiccup when her dad started going downhill but it's not been helped by the pandemic and being out of work.