Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here for news

Chatty Member
Her mobile home is right next to garryvoe Hotel, literally a couple of yards away. I don't know any pub that's a 10 minute drive from her mobile home, unless she went to Ballycotton 🙈 which is completely unlikely when the hotel is right next door to her mobile home.
Is Garryvoe open though? I haven't seen her stories but just thinking it?

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She's some woman for jumping on the band wagon.... those little ones suits are fantastic I love them but now my daughter is potty trained they're a nightmare, I sadly had to stop using them because they have to come completely off to go to the toilet. She just sees everyone else getting a reshare from them and wants one too..🙄
I was wondering why she’d be buying them suits cos they only go up to 2-3 but I’d say she prob got Irelands Thorn some of the leggings and hair bands!

Jellybb

VIP Member
If your time on your phone and battery life was on the twitter post fair enough but its not so they could easily of sourced it from WAI. It makes no difference was just pointing it out but I would definitely believe whoever runs it is on here (y)
The one with the time stamp is the one I posted the one with the police car emoji is the one the Twitter account posted... you can see where the timestamp was cropped out and also where the police car was added in possibly via Snapchat editor but anyway...... let’s not be petty
932B0A00-146D-4DEB-A699-C1527D6B6267.png

Attachments

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Gets reviewed at least once a year, she’s obviously making more than enough from IG and I do believe she gets maintenance
SW doesn't get reviewed that often at all. With Covid they've been doing it even less. I've am part OPF payment & I'd say 2019 was last time I was reviewed.

SW doesn't get reviewed that often at all. With Covid they've been doing it even less. I've am part OPF payment & I'd say 2019 was last time I was reviewed.
Now HAP might he different, its local authorities that pay that but I've a mortgage so no idea how it works

Puffin

VIP Member
But it was stated nowhere else only tattle, so how couldn't you blame tattle? That person didn't make an assumption, she stated it as matter of fact. Granted, maybe worded it incorrectly, but still. The man clearly wasn't in his 80's. He worked as a painter right up until his diagnosis, I don't know any 80 year old that would be able to do a job as manual as that. Making assumptions like that will only give me joolie more ammunition against this forum. Just my thoughts. 🥴
Did I not say that re: stating an assumption as fact? 🤔. I get your point about fueling the fire for Julie and trolls but again I don't think its Tattle that's to blame for that which was my original point.

I'm not referring specifically to Julie nor was I in my original post. People will always make assumptions and post as fact or even in everyday life will make an assumption and repeat that assumption as fact . Its people and their use of language or inflammatory language that are to blame. If it wasn't Tattle that was used it would be some other site . Tattle gets a bad enough rep when Tattle is just the vessel and its people who need to be more careful in what they post , that was my original point 👍

ETA: Im not trying to police your comment just more clarifying mine.Personally I don't think Julie's parents or the age gap should be discussed at all and even asking the question re their ages when I assume many are making an assumption and don't actually know🤔

Last edited: