Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtag collab

She just doesn’t care, does she ever think, we would always be very careful about who has a drink the night before & who is driving in the Morning.
Omg is the car tax expired since 02/21

As to drinking the playground very classy jules
It probably is and the kids probably threw out 🙄

Reactions: 2

TikToc

VIP Member
I wasn’t sure if I had seen it or not or if I’m seeing them everywhere since I have one myself (I was wearing stilettos around the house to see if I could still walk in them. I can’t. They’re being retired.) 🥴
you should be on stage. I just nearly choked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

U dont fool me

When she was stopped by the Guards last time about her tax, was it not on the ground all scrunched up (by the kids)? I reckon she deliberately showed the out of date disc again and will come on camera with the in date one - simply to show us and for engagement.
As for the drinking in the park.. knacker drinking pure & simple.
She not that clever 😂😂😂 sorrý

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
its a very reputable equestrian centre in cork http://www.hopisland.com/
Can't see Julie fitting in there
Oh I actually didn't understand what she said when she said the name, to me it sounded like she got a message from some randomer saying come bring your children down to see the horses with carrots and apples 🤣

Still those children are so young, my local stables don't do lessons until 6yrs. You'd only find younger if they're born into the horsey scene.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
ER sounding bunged up in this mornings videos but no stopping Julie girl off she goes tramping the roads spreading her germs 😏

U dont fool me

🤭 Sorry I’m due my period but she just melts my head. I’m still shocked people think she’s this poor single mother
Shur get the coil like the bike julie timmy tender must be anti child 😂😂😂😂actually not a
What’s she like - it’s nonstop have to go have lunch with my mam now. Yes sounds hectic
I'd say the mam would only love a break from u an ur bull shit Julie... paula hasnt a clue of the lies coming from this one as shes blocked from her stories. True sign shes lying all time

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
What did he say to erin earlier in her stories? Erin was fidling with the bag thing on her jumper. Also the poo/booty call clip was fake, it wasn't the child calling, you wouldn't hear him downstairs.
I think he was saying to her about going to the castle, but ER’s response was so staged you can see her looking up at Julie for her cue 🙄🙄