Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
One of my best friends is from Cork and speaks nothing like mejoolie my friend has a lovely soft accent

Reactions: 2

Here for news

Chatty Member
Paying a kettle off weekly on her littlewoods account yet well able to splash the cash on bouncy castles and patios. I dont know how littlewoods works as I have never ordered from them but do they charge interest?
If you order something and pay in full before a certain amount of time there is no interest but the interest rate is high after that

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I did mine early in the day I admit as come evening time I wasn't able due to sheer exhaustion. 1 of mine did not like sleep.

Hashtag collab

Why can Erin reach bowls/delph? Surely that’s a bit of a hazard, especially letting her walk up the stairs with two full bowls? My mind goes straight to the worse case scenario though, so maybe I’m a bit dramatic about it.
I'm the same as you 😳😅

Beans.means..

VIP Member
From what she says it looks like laziness but we don’t really know what issues they have around using the toilet, I know a 12 year old who does not wake up at all to pee and has accidents most nights, I know kids who are petrified to poo in potty/toilet and will only poo in a nappy
I think its so cruel to restrict liquids😳 and that’s laziness aswel not wanting to get up and bring your child to the toilet🙄
Now obviously I wouldn’t be giving mine tea before bed but they go with a drink every night, no accidents but both very different when it came to training, one got it straight away and the other took forever
The public health nurse will tell you not to force it until your child is ready! Sounds like erin is ready now
Which is exactly why they make pull ups for teens. My daughter refuses to wear them so i end up changing and washing her bed daily.

• Sick

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Can anyone say did she pay for the patio? Or was it gifted?...
if it was gifted I imagine the landlord is chuffed with the back might make up for the fact she has the house like a tip

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Sure they were back a few days last week to crèche then off and back again and off again I say she no sets days for them to fair
She usually sends them all day everyday that’s her set days.. ER sounded unwell this morning I’d say that’s why they were off today but of course she couldn’t say that after her recent antics aswell as wanting to galavant the roads today

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why would she give them baths this early? I don't have smallies anymore but I used to bath mine, then read them stories and have calm time before bed. Not at 4pm though.
And why bath them before dinner? Jesus when mine were that age they’d be filthy again after eating

Puffin

VIP Member
He wasn't mid 80's, he was early 60's. This is a prime example of how tattle can get out of hand. 🙄 People just making up stuff.
You can't really blame Tattle for that though 🤔It's more people make assumptions and rather than phrasing it like " to me he looked mid 80s" people phrase it as fact.

To me it's more about the way things are phrased and the language used as opposed to people making stuff up

Raddison

I was up to the toilet during the night, Julie had a red circle on her stories and when I clicked to watch it was deleted. The story this morning sounds fake.