Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teenytot

VIP Member
I can’t stand these so call mediums.. it’s easy to perform a cold reading of someone.. people that visit these mediums are usually the same people that have lost a loved one so it’s simple to do a spoof “reading” 🙄 the vulnerable person that visits one of these con artists wants so much to believe what the con artist is saying they will unknowingly volunteer information 🙄 julie should not be promoting this to her followers.. there are vulnerable people that would spend their last €50 on this bullshit. Shame on her for giving this shit a platform
Same with gorry promoting her last night aswel, Fiona has gotten herself massive publicity from these two🙄

Reactions: 2

AnneFrank

What the actual fuck is that monstrosity of a dress shes promoting?! 🙈 Dont even get me started on the white boots and mock glasses 🙄 Fuck me........

Snazzy

VIP Member
a instagramer course
Someone said a fair few of her followers seem to have done that course & are good at supporting each other with likes & comments etc

Really wants to make it as an influencer - gave up her f/t job etc ....

Have you looked at her tic tok?

• Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
The lads she got for putting down a few slabs and levelling out the garden is going to take THREE DAYS? Wtf 🤯 she should get onto someone else because that is a piss take
Plus bringing in a digger, this must be costing a fortune.

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
Which is exactly why they make pull ups for teens. My daughter refuses to wear them so i end up changing and washing her bed daily.
Yep all kids are completely different
My cousins mam was a lazy bitch and restricted their liquids, she has a bladder the size of a pea now as an adult and has to wear basically adult pull ups

• Sad

Teenytot

VIP Member
Could be false economy with Julie in that she thinks if she does little shops it won't cost her as much 🤔You know how some people buy the small box of teabags rather than just buying a big bag cos they think it's cheaper
Yeah I think some think it works out cheaper but it doesn’t, id hate not having a full shop in for the week😂 all those cooked chickens must cost a fortune

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
New Member, read up before commenting! She doesn't live at her Mum's home
Well she lives at home with her parents and brother so she'll have plenty of help. While I think she's brave doing what she is doing, I'd 100% have a house etc set up before planning to have kids. Will be way harder to get mortgage etc with twins. Unless shes going to do a "homeless" act like Julie!
@meanmamma

my apologies my mistake, didn't cop on you weren't talking about Julie

This lady isn’t talking about Julie!
My apology below

Teenytot

VIP Member
Ha... a quick call to the local Gardai to notify re out of date tax will see the vehicle seized. She’s already gotten favourable treatment in the pasty being ignored, I’m sure the Gardai won’t get away with not following up on this one.
That’s what she’s betting on and of course it’ll look some crazed troll, of course she’s got tax she’s not really a donkey😂 she’s baiting tattlers and laughing her ass off when they bite