Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no cookery demo for the chicken in black bean tonight. Gutted I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ER is not there in that caravan this weekend, why bother posting an old video when she wouldn’t stop going on about changing the seat covers to a blue and in the video it’s clearly the old seat covers
Thought exact same no new covers old video.

Reactions: 1
All the booze with young children and of course breaking rules again being inside the mobile with their cousins.

Reactions: 6
Thought exact same no new covers old video.
To be fair Sean is wearing the same clothes in the story where he's telling the hilariously funny gym story 🙄 while sitting on the blue seats as he is when he is sitting next to ER.....I reckon the story with ER colouring with the other little girl might be in the cousins caravan 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
To be fair Sean is wearing the same clothes in the story where he's telling the hilariously funny gym story 🙄 while sitting on the blue seats as he is when he is sitting next to ER.....I reckon the story with ER colouring with the other little girl might be in the cousins caravan 🤷‍♀️
I’d say you’re right ER is wearing the same pjs in the clip with Sean as she was going to school for pyjama day yesterday morning, her hair is the same too

Reactions: 1
I know she's only saying it so it gets put up here but there is nothing funny about driving after drinking the night before and hungover 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So she's pretty hungover and out driving around with smallies in the car!! Good parenting 101 right there.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Even if she is trying to provoke a reaction with claiming she is hungover with vodka and now is driving her children around - why would you purposefully raise it? Like she is “influencing” 70,000 people. She’s a woman.
And last night she was in bed with the dog.
next thing she is having a night cap?
In her latest reel about vodka she looks like a full time alcoholic.

Reactions: 18
Even if she is trying to provoke a reaction with claiming she is hungover with vodka and now is driving her children around - why would you purposefully raise it? Like she is “influencing” 70,000 people. She’s a woman.
She loves to get a rise here from her antics. Shes another narcissist.....

Reactions: 4
I think it's absolutely disgusting and you can see she's in an absolute state in that tiktok, there's no way the alcohol has left her body.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.