Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just say NO, Erin does not need to be allowed walk the dog up and down. Have some respect for the dog and those twins will end up in the water someday, all for the gram.
I was in nerves at them on that wall, wha5 was she thinking!

Reactions: 11
They are small children. There’s no way you would want them crying for their granda. They don’t understand and they are better off. Scraping the bottom of the barrel now she is. What kind of a mother inflicts that kind of pain on a child. Maybe they ask for him but I’ve told my children that our loved one was sick and holy god couldn’t make them better so we now visit their garden. I’d love to bleeping shake her. Loss was such a personal thing. Now it’s a gateway for strangers following you for a nose.
I honestly wonder if all the talk months and months ago how she wouldn’t cope if anything happened her dad and couldn’t say the word was just for show. She’s not doing too bad. It would take me a long time to step foot in that caravan or boil an egg for anyone else. I couldn’t do it.
And the child saying I was want granda and that fool saying you want who? 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I came across a tik tok she did, tell me your from cork one, she is really exaggerating her accent in it.
Shes not the same person from when she set up her page so put on now 🤦‍♀️

Shes needs to wake up with look at ER mane of highlights and deal with the fact shes a brat !!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I came across a tik tok she did, tell me your from cork one, she is really exaggerating her accent in it.
Omg litrally it's painful...like one of the young offenders trying too hard to do an accent....is Lennox's that popular? Or would it be known as a "Cork" thing...I thought KC's would be more the chipper people are known for...(personally Deanos are on top for me...🤤)

Reactions: 5
Omg litrally it's painful...like one of the young offenders trying too hard to do an accent....is Lennox's that popular? Or would it be known as a "Cork" thing...I thought KC's would be more the chipper people are known for...(personally Deanos are on top for me...🤤)
Lennox's would be very popular in Cork

Reactions: 5
I thinks she’s looking for abuse over the dog.. why so many stories of how much shite he has to put up with from the terrible twosome

Reactions: 3
I thinks she’s looking for abuse over the dog.. why so many stories of how much shite he has to put up with from the terrible twosome
100%
There's actually been huge uproar on tiktok and YouTube about a family who put down their dog after it bit their child when it wasn't even the dogs fault....I hope to Jesus she's not going to try piggyback off that tit! 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 4
There is a fair drop there she has no cop on at all. Even the spot where they were sitting on the wall together was making me anxious. Looked like a lovely day though. I wonder why they are not in creche much anymore?

Reactions: 3
Ya know what? I wish I was more like "Me Julie". I worked since I was 16... and I never ever claimed "the dole"... and I'm in my 40s now. Jesus... I don't want to put anyone down that drew the dole... and I'm not looking for a round of applause... you gotta get through for a while.

But I had to give up my amazing job to look after family, and no... I didn't claim "carers allowance" either. We struggled through it. Thank god my other half is working.

But lately we are watching the amount of slices of ham or bread we go through for the school lunches... watching every single thing.

I wish I could go back in time, get myself an Insta account, get on the housing list for homelessness, get the patio done, get the lashes and nails done, the feckin whole lot.

More fool me huh? Jaysus.

The drop behind the twins tonight with the wall by the sea and by the road... I nearly vomited with the fright!!! 😣

Reactions: 17
Make sure you go to the Bandon Road one 😋
yep, a couple of fakes around. I remember as a child on a Friday night my Dad would bring home a Lennox after work and my Mum would put it in the oven, paper wrapping and all. I can smell it now.

Reactions: 4
So was I, and Fionn climbing the Wall while a car was driving on the road below him, has she no cop on!
New to tattle but have been following the discussions here the last few weeks.The rage I got watching the snap of Fionn on the wall in ballycotton with the car driving underneath forced me to comment now. Like WTF I have a child of similar age and we were in that spot only a few weeks ago. My nerves were at me there was no way I was leaving go of their wrist when they wanted to sit/ walk on that wall ! There is a drop below not to mention it is road to the carpark for the ballycotton cliff walk.All because Julie cannot just put her phone down and live her life. Seeing that snap actually turned my stomach , pure negligence on Julie's behalf. I am not one to normally comment on someone's elses parenting but my god this has infuriated me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.