Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your definitely allowed work and earn money as a single parent and still claim all the benefits. I’m unsure what the cut off is

That tile place is brutal, I went on for a look and someone had ordered a load of tiles for deceased relatives and the owner made a crude joke about keeping her busy with a laughing emoji, not professional in the least.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Strength is spelt wrong

Strength and endure both spelt wrong.....like they charge people for this crap
I can't stop reading it as "Our Her" 🤣
Like I didn't know the "O" was a picture of the egg board until it was said here, I couldn't make it out. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s in love. God help us all. Imagine if that was your boyfriend or husband getting chips for you and your kids and that illiterate idiot drooling over him. I’d swing her by her greasy plaits. Since when is opening a door for someone a marriage proposal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should she go back to her long locks? The donkey can’t wash the hair she has 😂 let alone adding extensions in. The things be matted to tit thrown on top of her greasy head 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Should she go back to her long locks? The donkey can’t wash the hair she has 😂 let alone adding extensions in. The things be matted to tit thrown on top of her greasy head 🤢🤢
She’s the closest looking thing to a traveller with that long hair that iv ever seen.. (no offence intended to travellers)

Reactions: 6
I hope I don’t offend anyone when I say this, but I looked at the page of the tile company. I think they actually made the spelling errors themselves. You only need look at the first few tiles to realise their target audience is of a certain demographic....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope I don’t offend anyone when I say this, but I looked at the page of the tile company. I think they actually made the spelling errors themselves. You only need look at the first few tiles to realise their target audience is of a certain demographic....
Imagine that's your business and you don't even look up the correct spellings!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like I didn't know the "O" was a picture of the egg board until it was said here, I couldn't make it out. 🤣
Me too. Was wondering wtf Our Her was about. She'd hardly have had to send in the text herself and the company just copied it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s in love. God help us all. Imagine if that was your boyfriend or husband getting chips for you and your kids and that illiterate idiot drooling over him. I’d swing her by her greasy plaits. Since when is opening a door for someone a marriage proposal 🤣
I'm assuming he was no longer in the chipper when she was talking about him and his dirty snickers pants in her big loud voice....so how did he open the door for her to leave 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I could not make that out either, looks totally daft

What the idea of this tile, is it for the grave? Just not sure what I’d do with it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.