Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her friends are obviously unemployed too to be able to make appointments for a Monday morning.
Must be the same friends who would go drinking/for brunch with her on “Mickey/Dickey Day” (or whatever she calls it)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who thinks of taking all those screenshots of they make the wrong bookings.... I bet she was purrrrple the donkey

Reactions: 3
So ER the budding Olympic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: horsewoman, won't even get on the horse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She couldn’t just leave the little lad alone on the horse. Camera stuck in his face. Let him enjoy it and get his bearings. If I was moving on a horse and was called to look around I’d be dizzy. And seriously the laughing into the phone filming, it grinds my gears.

Reactions: 14
She couldn’t just leave the little lad alone on the horse. Camera stuck in his face. Let him enjoy it and get his bearings. If I was moving on a horse and was called to look around I’d be dizzy. And seriously the laughing into the phone filming, it grinds my gears.
It’s like a big dirty perverted heavy breathing laugh 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i dont get it juslie declared herself homeless so she would get a house. she adkits herself more or less she is on hap. how can she afford rugby tots and horse riding lessons. im not saying people who get financial assistance for housing should sit at home all day and be miserable but the money age throws around is such a kick in the teeth to households who work

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thought the same let the poor child enjoy himself without a camera stuck in his face
And why she thinks we all want to see the othet one missbehaveing is beond me.
I bet she has tbe screen shot of her own slot for Monday no flys on her to lose out.

Reactions: 3
Clueless, I'd say the lady leading out the pony was not impressed.
I don't think they will be horsey people.

Reactions: 6
I actually cannot listen to her screaming HAARSSE one more time down the phone seriously it’s actually ridiculous and technically Julie they are ponies your kids had a pony ride! Those poor girls there today earned their 10euro with her and her mam screaming and cackling like a pair of banshees no wonder they cut the ride short to 15mins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the rush to pennies?
I’ve heard from friends up north there’s nothing in it only old stock, same that was there in December. They’re trying to get rid of the old dead stock first before bringing in the new stuff

I’ve heard from friends up north there’s nothing in it only old stock, same that was there in December. They’re trying to get rid of the old dead stock first before bringing in the new stuff
It was the same last time they closed.

I did see some fab bikinis in some of the pennys in warmer countries so I am hoping to nip a few of those myself. Ill be fab in the back garden lol

• Haha
You can tell it was far from horses they were reared. The mother stood right behind the horse the little lad was on to rub it. I know it was a quiet horse, but anyone who’s ever been around horses knows never to stand behind one, always at the head.
she’s trying to make out the little one knows all about them. She was prob terrified- fair enough if she hadn’t seen them before but stop making out she’s born to ride.

Also the stories are going through my head. Hard enough to hear the over dramatised stories which grow arms and legs, but the fact that she tells the story, then completely tells it again, breaks it down into portions, and re tells it again, then again. Sooo irritating

Reactions: 25
Clueless, I'd say the lady leading out the pony was not impressed.
I don't think they will be horsey people.
And what about all the other people there. Have they consented to be broadcast to tens of thousands. She’s hasn’t the sense she was born with.

One things for certain and by god, I’m in no way a perfect mother but those kids have no hope. She hasn’t got the slightest bit of manners on them. Shoes on chairs, climbing all over the car. Dumping their toys everywhere. Basic manners and boundaries cost nothing. They will grow up thinking it’s ok to behave like that no matter where they go. She hasn’t a clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i dont get it juslie declared herself homeless so she would get a house. she adkits herself more or less she is on hap. how can she afford rugby tots and horse riding lessons. im not saying people who get financial assistance for housing should sit at home all day and be miserable but the money age throws around is such a kick in the teeth to households who work
Julie is earning a fortune from instagram she plays the poor single mother dying to get her “dickie money) but her BA roles brings in more money per month that her “dickie money”. She was able to charge Kieran Corrigan €1000 to show off his hoodies a while back (he said it in a live) so every time you see #ad on her page she’s earning over €1000 per ad, she’s no more getting loan parents money than I am she wouldn’t be entitled to it. It pisses me off that she’s so many people conned into thinking she’s in the same boat as them financially and is able to spoil the twins I’m sure some women looking at her feel it that they can’t spoil their kids the same way, Julie is manipulative and a liar.

Reactions: 10
I cannot STAND the way she parades the children for the reels. The sound always off then so we can’t hear the coaching

Reactions: 12
Julie is earning a fortune from instagram she plays the poor single mother dying to get her “dickie money) but her BA roles brings in more money per month that her “dickie money”. She was able to charge Kieran Corrigan €1000 to show off his hoodies a while back (he said it in a live) so every time you see #ad on her page she’s earning over €1000 per ad, she’s no more getting loan parents money than I am she wouldn’t be entitled to it. It pisses me off that she’s so many people conned into thinking she’s in the same boat as them financially and is able to spoil the twins I’m sure some women looking at her feel it that they can’t spoil their kids the same way, Julie is manipulative and a liar.
Omg did he say she charged €1k .......,surely she can’t be getting away with not declaring her influencing income

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.